The property (120m2) is built in 1896 and still has its old characteristics like wooden floors, ornaments, stained glass, high ceilings etc. The whole apartment is recently renovated and modernized in style. It is a comfortable 2 bedroom apartment at the edge (north) of city center of Utrecht in the populair area 'Vogelenbuurt'. Only 4 min walk from city center streets 'Voorstraat' and 'Oudegracht' . The living room is very spacious and allows you to enter the balcony with an amazing view.
Treat it as if it is your own apartment. Have fun and take proper care.
- Please be aware that the old houses can be a bit noisy. Please be polite for the below neighbour and put off your shoes if they produce sound on the wooden floor. Sneakers are fine/allowed!
- Sssst after 22:30 please
- Don't bring family or friends to the apartment (other than the people who have booked the apartment)
- Unfortunately you are not allowed to enter the rooftop terrace due to safety regulations and on request of the neighbours. You can make use of the 2 balconies.
- Although it is a safe area there is a security camera in the hallway ground floor aiming at the door to protect your and our belongings and to scare offenders. There are no camera's in the apartment itself (which is located on first and second floor) so you will have total privacy.
- Smoking is only allowed on the balconies.
Enjoy your stay!
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 3 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni