1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
The apartment is a 4 bedroom garden level. This room is literally a nine by seven room that is located right off of the living room, and my most booked room for the economic factor. A twin airbed that is very comfortable awaits you. But it's small and right off of the living room, college kids love it, so please read the description.
This is a very small but cozy room, with access to the living room, bathroom and kitchen. There are no windows in this room. This is a house built in the 1800's, so it features a big ol' porcelain clawfoot bathtub that fits almost everyone. No shower here, let me repeat, no shower, so you'll be bathing here. The tub is disinfected after every use, and it's all very clean. The room has wall-to-wall hardwood floors and an extremely comfortable twin airbed The bedding is not too hot in the summer, not too cold in the winter, perfect for absolutely astonishing sleep. Cotton sheets and one of the softest microfiber blankets I have ever touched, is on the bed. As you exit the room, the original vintage kitchen is on your left, and the modern, sleek living room, furnished with classy, modern, low line furniture and edgy modern art is to your right. It is also a garden level. Some people would classy this as a basement, but there are 8 windows in here at ground level, hence the word garden level. If you are looking for a cheap clean room in an awesome neighborhood, please, by all means, feel free to book me! It is a basic but comfortable space. That is why it is priced so low for the neighborhood.
This is an old house, and has winding hallways, stairs and 6 units. I usually will have you "self check in" and give you the instructions to do so when you are booked. This room equipped with locking door for your privacy.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I am a specialist in knowing where the fun starts in this town, and can give you directions or advice on local attractions and hot spots in Denver. During your stay, I will be able to offer any help possible. Come and stay where the locals beg to live...Cheesman Park!
Altre cose da evidenziare
We sit on Denver's 3rd largest park and it is 1.5 miles around. The neighborhood is historical and eclectic. Less than a mile from the history museum, city park (Denver's largest park), Denver Zoo, Washington park, Cherry Creek entertainment and shopping district, the central business district, the convention center, and other Denver favorites. The Botanic Gardens are just across the park (walking or biking distance for most individuals) and a grocery, coffee shop, bagel shop, ace hardware, liquor store, laundromat and a metaphysical store is also 4 blocks away. Capitol Hill, and its nightspots and excitement are also walking or biking distance from here. A perfect spot, basically in the middle of everything, from which to explore the Mile High City! For security, there is an HD surveillance camera at the front and rear of the house. BUSINESS FILE NO.: 2016-BFN-0008758
Numero di licenza o registrazione2016-BFN-0008758
Scopri di più su questo campo
I am extending my place to you and will bend over backwards to make you feel at home. I love Airbnb and I love meeting people. Please do the same, as my guest. These house rules are to cover all of my bases and is in consideration of all of you, my guests. Because I have multiple guests per room, this house rule list is a bit in depth.
Things about this place, that you need to know, I will explain all. - All beds are airbeds. Airbeds are the safest and with airbeds, there are no issues with bedbugs or the like. There is a bathtub, not a shower. This is a garden level. There is a flight of stairs to come down into my garden level.
Additional Information and House Rules
- You cannot book my rooms for other people, please. It is against Airbnb TOS, and I would feel much more comfortable, knowing that the person booking is the person, I'm meeting.
- Only one guest can book this room, I cannot have couples here.
- I rent 3 rooms here, so please be mindful, polite and courteous to other guests at all times.
- Weedcationers, You will also have to smoke 420 outside on the back porch only, please. You cannot smoke in your room, or in the apartment.
- Please do not bring anyone home, and I can’t really have guests of my airbnbr’s over. If you meet someone at the club or wherever, please go to their house. Only one guest per room, please.
- The lock on the apartment door is a self locking smart lock. All you have to do is shut the door. Please make sure the door is shut every time you leave or come home. This is super important. This neighborhood is great and not prone to crime, but this is east downtown still, so… safety.
- Please do not wash weird stuff in the bathtub. Bathing is for humans only, not shoes, clothes or... yes I had this once, car parts.
- The 10 dollar cleaning fee is for laundry, good bubble bath, super soft toilet paper and cleaning up trash after you check out.
- Under no circumstances are you allowed to leave your bags or luggage here, after you've checked out. You will need to take everything with you when you check out at noon. You cannot “hang out” after 12 noon checkout, for your 11 p.m. flight that night. You have to leave at noon. If you have a late flight out, I would suggest renting the room another night.
- The parking spaces at the back of the house are all reserved, please do not park back there, it is street parking for this airbnb. Thank you.
- You are responsible for the items that you use here. If you break my glasses, plates, heaters, food embedded in blankets, fridge, etc, you will be charged for them. But this is for every airbnb so no surprises there.
- Please pick up after yourself. Do not leave a huge mess. Please have respect for the house you are staying in and the other guests around you.
- Please do not use my dish towels in the kitchen to clean bongs, electronics, water bottles, your phone or ipad, your hands, etc. That towel is for drying dishes only, please.
- As a guest here, you get free ridiculously fast high speed wi-fi. 200 mb per second fast. Surf your heart out, but you are not allowed to stream or download anything illegal or download torrent stuff.
Just common sense stuff. Most airbnb guests have no problem here, it’s the ones that lack varying forms of common sense, that this rule list is primarily for. Most people love the space and the economy, as you can see from my reviews!!
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 139 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hey, I am a self employed photographer and web designer. I am very happy to meet new people because everyone has a story. Musically I am into pretty much everything except for bluegrass and country. I love all different types of food.
As a host, I am gracious and welcoming you into my life for a day or a couple of months. I have HD Cable with HBO and Encore, that you are welcome to, as well as being centrally located. Downtown Denver (where the skyscrapers are) is a 30 minute walk, as is Cherry Creek.
I love paranormal shows, spirituality is very important to me. If I can do anything to make your stay more enjoyable, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are unsure about something, please let me know. If you have special needs for the room, again, please let me know. Good communication makes for a great adventure!