Wake up to the most amazing view of the island in front. The house is surrounded by mountains in the back. With a spectacular, private swimming pool.
Large Villa (220 square meters)
2 Master Bedroom Suites
Private Swimming Pool
Spacious Terrace with amazing view on 2nd level
Separated Fully Equipped Kitchen
Furnished Living and Dining Room
- Daily Service (cleaning fresh towels, bed sheets)
- Satellite TV
- Internet Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
Other Services (additional charges):
- Fishing Boat
- Private van pick-up to/from Suvarnabhumi Airport ($USD150)
The Villa is located next to the entrance of Sam Roi Yot National Park where you can explore beautiful beaches, caves, off-shore islands, and hike on Limestone Hills
- Squid fishing with local fisherman at sunset and cook dinner with your family
- Visit Monkey Island with local fisherman
- Ride bike 5km bike track along the beach
- Just a step away from the beach
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will be at the villa next door for holiday.
However, we will not intrude the guest's villa during their stay.
There will only be villa staff to service the guests.
Thank you for staying with us. To ensure your pleasant stay and safety at our Villa, please read our regulations below.
1. Smoking is prohibited inside the Villa including bathrooms and toilets.
2. When leaving bedrooms or Villa, please turn off all lights and electrical appliances such as air-conditioning when not in used. Please keep the doors closed when the air-conditioning is turned on to prevent the air-conditioning unit from over working and may break.
3. Parents are to take care of their children at the pool to aviod accidents that may occur. The Villa is not responsibile for any injuries or accidents in any circumstances.
4. Our Guests' safety is very important to us. To aviod any accidents or injuries, we would like our Guests to take care of themselves whilst enjoying their time at the Villa. We are not responsible for any accident and injury during Guests' activities at the Villa. In an emergency situation, please inform our staff.
5. Thailand's climate is very humid and there are a lot of mosquitoes. For your health, please try to keep the doors and windows shut, especially in the evening and night time.