Vintage cottage, 1929 built, exudes Grove charm.Single or couple w/ child. Small salon, bedroom, kitchen, full bathroom w/shower. No1 upscale location in East Coconut Grove - near Miami center, Brickell, Marina, totally safe and secured, steps to Sailing Center, restaurants, shops, groceries, boat and jet ski rentals, groceries, bus&train, near beaches, South Beach & Brickell, Key Biscayne (kite) beaches, small pets w/fee. Thank you. Axel -
VacationRent. Co Online Short-term Rentals.
AVAILABILITY - PRICES (see calendar for the latest updates)
--=-For longer rentals, you can book the first month and renew later.----
Monthly rentals, preferably from 1st to end of month, with exceptions. Any month below can be booked now. Discounts available for longer stays. Contact me first if you have particular dates, to see if possible.
Rents include utilities, TV and Internet, and are the following:
April 2018 : $2,600
Refundable Security Deposit : $1,000
Pet fee: $100/month
Available for any month above.
Please communicate with me first and introduce yourself, purpose of your stay, number of guests, etc.. Do not send a booking inquiry directly. You can also visit the place before booking. Once we have communicated, I will send you a special offer and you can book from there.
DETAILS OF PROPERTY
Fully equipped kitchen, with full fridge, microwave, range, oven, washer, dryer laundry outside, includes a small salon, a bedroom, a bathroom and a sun deck.
Queen size bed and a full size pull-out sleep sofa.
Approx. 500 SF or 45 m2 of living space.
Air conditioning. Heating
Private share of yard
Parking space/Secure parking
Kitchen fully stocked w/stove, oven, microwave, fridge w/freezer.
Bathroom with shower.
Iron and iron table
Cleaner on demand (extra fee)
Start-up supplies kit including liquid handsoap, dishwasher soap, toilet paper, paper towel, windex, sponge
Part of a larger property with total privacy. Shared tropical garden.
See the map of the property here with the pictures..
CENTRAL AND EASY ACCESS TO ALL PLACES IN MIAMI
Quick access to all beaches, US1, I-95, downtown, Art Basel, Airport, Dolphin Stadium etc…
MetroRail Coconut Grove Station is a 5 minutes walk, Metrobus stop is one block away, lines 48 and 22, these will take you to all over the places. Other bus lines available on Tigertail and Bayshore Drive,. Uber access in 2 or 3 minutes at any time.
Uber is available and works fantastic, with less than 3 mins wait average.
NO SMOKING - NO LOUD MUSIC - not OK for people with allergies or phobias of insects and animals.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will make sure all is OK during your stay. We've been in the business since 10 years. In case of emergency call or text Axel (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Altre cose da evidenziare
The Grove, and more specially the North East Grove is known as the most desirable location in Miami, perfect for a vacation, quiet and residential, yet everything you look for is at your doorstep.
Places of interest during your visit are all Miami Beaches, South Beach and Brickell for the night life and the beach, Art Basel when open, Miami Sea Aquarium, Miami Zoo, Museum of Science, Museum of Science Discovery in Ft Lauderdale (1 hour distance), Alligator Farm and Everglades boat rides in Homestead (45 minutes) Bay Side Speedboat tours, Island and Celebrity Boat Trips, Coral Gable Venetian Pool.
SMALL PETS ALLOWED ON CASE BY CASE WITH PET FEE AND ADDITIONAL REFUNDABLE SECURITY DEPOSIT. DOG MUST STAY ON LEASH IN THE GARDEN AT ALL TIMES,
Please read carefully the house rules before booking as you are deemed to have acknowledged and accepted them without restriction.
Feel free to ask questions before you book as we reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time without indemnity if you violate the house rules as listed here below. In particular this is not going to be the right place for you if you intend to party and have loud visitors, friends visiting and staying overnight and more persons to stay than agreed.
1. Your booking is pre-accepted but not confirmed by us until you fill the mandatory short questionnaire required by our Property Insurance and needed to organize your stay.
2. If you are a first time user of this formula or with this website, please contact us immediately so we can assist you and make sure that our property will fit your expectations. If not, you will be free to cancel at no cost, provided the cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your booking.
3. WE MAY REQUEST A WRITTEN AGREEMENT - You will then need to provide it before accessing the property.
4. PLEASE DO NOT OVER-OCCUPY AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SPECIFIED CORRECTLY THE EXACT NUMBER OF GUESTS IN YOUR PARTY IN YOUR BOOKING and re-confirm in the questionnaire how many people, adults, etc... The penalty is $100/night per unagreed guest who has occupied the property at any time. PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK ON THE WEBPAGE THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY.
5. WE SEND A SHORT QUESTIONNAIRE TO ALL FUTURE GUESTS TO SPECIFY THEIR NAMES, ADDRESSES AND OTHER DETAILS ABOUT THEIR STAY. WE ALSO REQUEST THEREBY CONFIRMATION THAT GUESTS HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD OUR HOUSE RULES. IT'S MANDATORY TO FILL THIS QUESTIONNAIRE AS WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE THE AGREEMENT WITHOUT PENALTY AND DENY ACCESS.
6. We may call you after your booking to make sure we have a clear understanding of these rules and of the conditions of usage of our Property, and if we feel that your occupancy is not going to fit in our agreement, we may cancel your booking without penalty.
Example of cancellation reasons, not limited to: over-occupancy, undisclosed pets, undisclosed loud events or parties and other improper activities and use of our property.
7. Self- check in is after 4 PM and before 9 PM unless agreed otherwise. A code is provided to access the property.
8. Check out is before 11 AM.
KEEP THE GATES LOCKED AT ALL TIMES
9. Guests are required to check-in preferably before 7 PM and communicate their arrival time, in order to be assisted during check-in and possibly fix any issue. If any issue tafter late check-in, it will be corrected the next day. If impossible to check in before 7 PM, please ask for written confirmation. NO REFUND for any issues when checking in after 7 PM.
10.Pull out sofas may not be used for sleeping without a special written agreement and a refundable deposit of $100 per sofa. If guests want to eat or drink while using the sofas, they must put the covers provided first to protect the fabric. If stained, a minimum repair fee of $100 will be charged.
11. Pets may be allowed on request with a pet fee and with prior written permission, and provided that they are kept on leash at all times except in the house, that they are well behaved and do not sit on furniture and beds, that they do not urinate and poop in the garden, that they are picked up after if needed, and do not bark or disturb neighbors.
12. All keys must be returned. A fee of $10 will be charged for any missing key. Keys are to be found in the lockbox of the entrance gate and must be returned in same place for next guest. We may charge you a $50 fee if you don't return the keys to the lockboxes.
13. This is a non-smoking environment. A penalty of $300 may be applied if guests smoke inside. Smoking outdoors is allowed, provided all butts are collected and trashed.
14.It is not allowed to have loud music at all times and no music and no loud talking allowed at night after 10 PM.
15. The property is located in a residential area. Guests need to be respectful of the neighbors. A penalty may be applied in severe cases of disturbance.
16. Parking is provided for the number of cars indicated on the webpage. Feel free to ask if any doubt. For a van or a truck or additional cars, please apply for written permission prior to checking-in.
17. The house is kept in good condition and maintained regularly. If anything is missing, broken and/or defective, please send an email upon arrival (wifi code is provided in your arrival instructions). Given the size of the property, the year of construction (1926), some defects and wear and tear may be present. It does not pretend to be offered as a 5 star type of hotel accommodation. Please refer to the feedback of previous guests to get a clear understanding of what you will get, as we will not accept refund requests for minor defects, wear and tear and small inconveniences.
18. This is a tropical environment, with a lush greenery in the garden and in the neighborhood. It is not recommended for persons with allergies to insects or plants or who are scared of small animals and birds.
19. Paper towel, toilet paper, hand liquid soap, garbage bags and other items are supplied for your arrival as a courtesy and start-up, but are not included in the rental price. You need to buy your own supplies.
20 . It's not allowed to invite friends to visit without prior written permission. It's prohibited to have friends stay overnight in all circumstances. Please ask in writing before booking.
21. Please empty your trash in the bins located outside at the gates, clean you dishes, put all the garden furniture back in place and put the key of the gate back in the lockbox to avoid an additional charge.
22.The pictures were taken by AirBnB and may not reflect the wear and tear and small defects. If you feel that this property may not fit to your needs after your booking and sufficiently prior to your arrival, your best option is to communicate with us. We have been renting this property very successfully over the years and there is very likely a guest that will be happy to take your place, so we will work with you as it is also our best interest that this property is a good match for you.
PETS DISCLAIMER: pets should not run free in the garden nor be walked on leash there. We have cockroach and rodent bates all over the garden and we disclaim any liability if pets are going around the garden and swallow anything dangerous. The neighborhood is extremely dog friendly to walk and there is a doggy park 2 blocks away at Kennedy Park, on Bayshore drive and Kirk Street.
We are very pleased to welcome quiet and respectful visitors and we have been blessed so far with wonderful guests that became friends eventually. I am very much into vacation rentals, since 7 years now trying to bring this to an art.