Su questo annuncio
A remodeled 3 story spacious Chalet (#GetAwayChalet). Swiss Alps themed neighborhood at the base of Heavenly(Tahoe Tyrol). 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, game area, huge deck, common hot tub, pool, sauna.
Ideal location for skiing, casinos, beaches, and hiking.
- 3 Bedroom = 12 total sleeping spaces (6 beds + 3 couches = 11 bed spots + 1 on couch)
- The forest mountain home is exclusively yours for your stay.
- Apple TV with FREE NETFLIX subscription, Nintendo Wii sports, Artari flashback (75 games), DVD player, NO CABLE TV so bring or plan to rent additional games or movies. There is a redbox rental in the Raley's supermarket down the street.
- HOT TUB, POOL, & SAUNA - With key you’ll gain access to the community (usually vacant) POOL, HOT TUB (fits 14), SAUNA, and changing room open year round (pool summer only). Its beautiful, clean, 1/2 block away, and has views.
- Games - Ping pong table, Darts, Foosball table
Board games - Jenga, Yahtzee, checkers, poker, Monopoly, and more!
- Large balcony with built-in seating and gas BBQ
- Great for a startup / leadership offsite.
- VIEWS - Filtered of south lake tahoe and mountains on the front balcony, fantastic full sunset view (2 minute walk), national forest surrounding
- Stone Fireplace - Large wood burning
- Fully stocked kitchen - New stainless steal appliances, most utensils, cookery, tableware, etc...
- Blazing fast wireless internet (36 MBS)
- Cell service - full bars Verizon, most others
- Garage - 2 car garage and car Port protecting vehicles from snow so spots for 4 - 5 vehicles
- We also strive to be a " green house " green cleaning products often, all trash is sorted by SLT refuse, furnace, water heater, and most appliances are high efficiency
- We typically can rent single night stays with the exception of Saturdays and Holidays. We're flexible though so message us.
SUPPLIES WE PROVIDE:
- We provide toilet paper in each bathroom, towels, linens, blankets, and sink hand soap (we cannot effectively stock firewood, shampoo, etc)
- PETS - We love pets! YOU MUST ASK TO BRING A PET. Pets must be housebroken and able to stay off furniture. If in doubt on your pets cleanliness; don't rent with us.
- SMALL CHILDREN - The house is not "child proof" just like any other location away from home please be careful with small children if you rent with us :)
This is a “smart house” the heating, security, door code access all operate from my phone so no worries about exchanging or losing the keys, there are none!
Interazione con gli ospiti
I'm very responsive but also have the local staff as a backup. There is also the AirBNB 24 hour local concierge is only a phone call away.
Guests will be provided with a list of our host's favorite local places.
- Built mountainside at the base of Heavenly Ski Resort
- Attractions in driving minutes (see my AirBNB guidebook) very close to Heavenly ski resort 1, near beach 2, Casinos 4, Sierra at Tahoe 25, Diamond Peak 35, Mt. Rose 45, Kirkwood 45, Northstar 50, Squaw 60, Alpine Meadows 60, Hiking trails everywhere nearby
- Located 1/2 mile walk to ski lifts (Just up the hill - Aerial Tramway or just down the hill - downtown Gondola -> 3/4 mile) this sometimes enables a ski in and out
- With alot of speed & snow you can ski in & out directly to our place down Keller street from the “East Bowl” run
- Private, no traffic, well kept, quiet, and clean Swiss Alps getaway themed after Tyrol Austria
Un giro nei dintorni
Tahoe has a bus system and cab service. Uber is in and out of service
Altre cose da evidenziare
You're going to love it here! Transient Occupancy Tax included in price.
Deposits will be held and further action might be taken:
* QUIET HOURS ARE 10PM - 8AM at the house and common areas such as the hot tub. Tahoe authorities are cracking down, neighbors will call the police and you will receive a FINE, SECURITY DEPOSIT CLAIM, and possible EVICTION. Noise violations are grounds for losing our vacation rental permit. If you are on the balcony or have the windows open while talking loud/playing music that sound travels farther than you’d think in a quiet place like Tahoe. Tahoe is a place to regroup and refresh for all so please be courteous.
* THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE. We'll know if there are more people than the confirmed reservation. Causing very loud disturbances during the day can result in a police call by the neighbors.
* REPORT ALL DAMAGE. If you report it and it was an accident you likely will get most if not all of your deposit back depending on the item cost. If you don't report it or lie about it, your security deposit will be sad - the cleaning staff check everything & take pictures of problems.
* NO SMOKING ANYTHING in or outside the house. Dry wood is everywhere
* PETS - ASK TO BRING A PET. Pets must be housebroken and able to stay off furniture. If in doubt on your pets cleanliness; don't bring them. There is a leash and pooper scooper law in SLT. No pets in common areas.
* No drinking games inside the house - If you must, do it on the ping pong table in the garage and clean up!
* Don't unplug the internet
* SMALL CHILDREN - The house is NOT "child proof" just like any other location away from home please be careful with small children if you rent with us. (*CODE WORD* to confirm you read the house rules is "Merci")
* Parking: Only allowed in driveways, Carports or garages. Excess vehicles may be temporarily parked at the parking lot by the clubhouse. Not on the street.
* Trash: Never leave food or coolers Where a Wild animal can detect the smell (this includes on the balcony or inside your car).
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 3 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Professional couple from the midwest that occasionally travel for work & play. When we are out of town we rent our San Francisco Apt and also occasionally rent our second home in Tahoe. We enjoy anything outdoors, hiking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, road trips, meeting new people, and spending time with good people.
We are up at the house all the time and love sharing it with a people from around the country / world!