“Living a slow lifestyle is about reclaiming time and spending it in whatever ways bring us happiness…follow your natural rhythms…make sure your time is always focused on what matters most.” The Kinfolk Home
Private Room with Ensuite Bath + Jacuzzi
Small Dog Possible
Private Room In Owner Occupied House
Monthly Summer Rate
Monthly Winter Rate
creative inspiring peaceful restorative transformational quiet restful
Montauk=18 miles/30 minute drive
Queen + Twin bedroom with private bath & jacuzzi tub
Accommodates up to three guests
$25 fee for twin bed on double occupancy reservations
Peaceful room for one, two, or three persons available monthly or year round. Designer and vintage furniture, high ceilings, lots of light. All linens provided. Wi-Fi, shared bath. No Smoking or Alcohol allowed.
•No Alcohol or Smoking Allowed on the Property
•Exclusive use of private bedroom
•All rates include linens + towels
•Private Bath Ensuite
•Comfortable bed promoting sound sleep
•Secure off street parking for one vehicle
•Limited preferred guests in a harmonious environment
Artists, writers, musicians, poets, runners, cyclists, gardeners and individuals focused on living a consciously aware lifestyle encouraged to respond.
Please contact me including a little about yourself along with your specific needs, photo, verified phone + email.
Looking forward to welcoming you in person and thank you for considering my home as a creative relaxation destination.
Along with your lovely room accommodation, all guests are welcome to use the back yard deck and living room to further enhance your rest and relaxation. We ask that voice levels be kept to a minimum when occupying all areas of the property for the privacy of every guest.
Interazione con gli ospiti
As your Host, I am here to offer you excellent service and facilitate your stay in every way possible. You may contact me via text message, email, or phone to further answer any questions or concerns you may have during your visit. I will, of course, be here throughout the evening hours to help make you comfortable. We greatly value Guest privacy.
Altre cose da evidenziare
MY OTHER LISTINGS:
Mind Body Spirit Slow Living
Creative Sanctuary Slow Living
Sea Change Artist's Retreat
You can see all available rooms in my home and read all my reviews by clicking More About The Host (located under my photograph) then View Full Profile.
This is an alcohol/smoke free environment. Non-smoking, non-imbibing guests only.
Prepared Food Take Out & Delivery:
Guests are welcome to bring prepared food to enjoy on the patio deck overlooking the garden (no meals allowed in the rooms). Gourmet deli shopping or eating out is best planned ahead if you are visiting without a vehicle. The nearest recommended grocery store is in East Hampton Village 7 miles away. The Springs General Store offers basic good choices but they do not offer delivery. There is, however, Pizza and Chinese delivery available.
For your comfort and ease, please review the House Rules/Etiquette before confirming your reservation.
Small well-behaved dog possible with advanced approval from owner plus a non-refundable cleaning fee.
Parking available for only one vehicle per guest room.
Anyone who is initially attracted to this posting will most likely be incorporating all of the following into their lifestyle. However, I feel the ultimate essence of a good experience is to fulfill the guests’ expectations. These points will ensure all guests are comfortable and moving about the property with ease.
1. This is an alcohol/smoke free environment. No smoking anything anywhere on the property. Non-smoking, non-imbibing guests only.
2. Small well-behaved dogs are welcome with pre-approval by owner + non-refundable pet fee. All owners are required to immediately pick up after their pet when in the fenced back yard. No pets are allowed to run freely in the front yard. Dogs are not allowed alone in the house at any time. All pets must be up-to-date on vaccinations and be under flea protection (Frontline, K9 Advantix). You must share the type of flea/tick medication along with breed, weight, temperament of pet before booking.
4. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages consumed on or near the property. Non drinkers and non smokers are encouraged to book.
5. Headsets are required for all media devices.
6. Guests are politely requested to keep voice levels low to protect the serenity of the environment and privacy of others.
7. This is an eco friendly home. We ask that you conserve energy by turning off unnecessary lights when leaving the room and properly disposing of recyclable rubbish. We are happy to inform you of the weather conditions for your impending stay to facilitate proper wardrobe choices.
8. Outdoor shoes/boots are kindly left at the front door.
9. When sharing a bath, personal toiletries are kept in the room. We also request as a courtesy to other guests, you dry hair and apply makeup in your room.
10. Guests are respectfully requested to plan their arrival around 6:00 PM. Late or early arrival only upon prior arrangement with Host.
11. We discourage guests from eating in the rooms.
12. $125 late fee for check in after 9:00 PM unless prearranged with Host.
13. $25 fee for twin bed on double occupancy reservations.
Thank you in advance for your thoughtful awareness.
Love + Light,