Stay where the Housewives of Orange County stayed for NCAA Tournament~4200 s/f •Mins to Downtown •Amazing Forest Views.
This is a more moderately priced version of our 7Bedroom home (Please email if you need 6 or 7 Bedrooms)
* PLEASE NOTE: Up until 3 days before your requested check-in date, there is a 2 Night Min. on weekends March 1 - Nov 1
Perfect for •Corporate Stays •Weddings •Memorials •Reunions•Retreats & more
•Forest Views...yet mins to Downtown
Only 5 Bdrm available for nightly rental (weekends excluded during high season, March 1- Nov 1 ). This is a more moderately priced option of our 7 Bedroom home, for Guests who don't need or want the expense of 7th Bedrooms but still want all the upgraded amenities of a fine home. (The other bedrooms are NOT rented out during your stay.)
*Please Note: Not available on Gonzaga & Whitworth Grad Weekend, Hoopfest or Bloomsday, we only offer our 7 Bed version of this home "Deer's Run" on other sites.)
From the magnificent forest views to the high-end appointments throughout the home, including two kitchens. It is a rare jewel, a unique find for rental properties in Spokane.
1 King Bed
2 Queens Beds
1 Full Bed
2 Twin Beds
(Please Note, the Luxury Suite is only included in our 7 Bedroom option)
The Entire Home is at your disposal 24/7. But someone is only an email away and available to assist should the need arise.
Interazione con gli ospiti
There is always someone available for any emergency, 24 hours a day. The management team is only 15-30 mins away should you need anything, and always available to answer question via Airbnb's messenger system.
Altre cose da evidenziare
• This is our 5 bedroom option of our 7 Bedroom home- more moderately priced, so everyone can enjoy the home, but don't want to incur the expense of a 6th or 7th bedroom they don't need.
This 5 bedroom option includes:
• 1 Large Bedroom with a King size bed and Forest View
• 1 Med size Bedroom w/ Queen size Bed and Partial Forrest View
• 1 Med size Bedroom w/ 2 Twin Beds and Forest View
• 1 Med Size Bedroom w/ Queen Size Bed
• 1 Med size Bedroom w/ Full-Size Bed
- Please inquire if you are interested in booking 6 bedrooms or all 7 Bedrooms. (We are accepting reservations now)
• Please Note: Up until the week of your reservation, there is a 2 night Minimum on the weekends during the high season. Please email for further explanation if needed.
- If you have registered for more than 10 Guests, please note, you are welcome to sleep on one of 4 of our sofas or you are welcome to bring your own sleeping bags, air mattresses and bed linens, etc. (Please note we only provide bed linens for our 5 Beds)
- If you need more bedrooms, please inquire about our 6 bedroom option, which sleeps 12 in beds or the 7bedroom option that sleeps 14 in beds.
- No Shoes in the home please. Thank you so much for respecting this rule.
- No parties or unregistered Guests allowed. While we will consider small gatherings/celebrations, but they must be approved in advance. Please email for further details. (Please note: We will be notified if unregistered Guests are on the property and your security deposit and a $500.00 penalty will be applied. Additionally, the cleaning fee will be increased for larger groups. The fee will be determined by the additional number of Guests)
- We know everyone loves their pets, but this home has a STRICT no pet policy. There are NO PETS allowed anywhere on the property. Any attempt to "sneak" even small pets in will result in immediate removal of all Guests from the property, no rental funds will be returned and 100% of your security deposit will be forfeited. Many people are allergic to animals, so please be considerate to the next Guests.
"The Rules"....PLEASE NO PETS or SMOKING (See additional Pet and Smoking policies, detailed in "Other Things to Note", as these rules have been broken repeatedly.)
Please remove shoes at while in the home.
While the inside of the home is very well insulated from sound, the outside, obviously, is not. This is a very quiet, upscale neighborhood, so please respect the peace and tranquility while outside the home. This would include:
-No Unregistered Guests
-No loud music
-No car honking
- No "Bachelor/Bachelor type parties. (Other small gatherings must be pre-approved by Host)
-No yelling anywhere on the property, this would include shouting from the door/windows out to your car(s) parked on the street, etc.
Now the upside !
Aside from everything mentioned above, the home has a more "casual" structure about it. The owners stay at the this property at times and when Guests are expected, leave household staples in the kitchen (they also leave any unopened/non perishables that the last Guests left, a new box of tea, etc, and encourage the next Guest to use what they like) and encourage everyone to help themselves to anything they find. See a box of cake mix in the pantry?...you're welcome to it! Bake yourself a cake! Enjoy !
Dal 21 Dicembre 2017 - 26 Dicembre 2017 il soggiorno minimo è di 4 notti.
Questo host ha 49 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
A little about me...
Probably just like you, I love to travel. I've traveled to most states within the US and many countries around the world, including Europe, Down under (New Zealand), the Middle East, North Africa and Asia. (Japan and Russia are next on my "travel wish list").
I have also lived in several other countries, (and I still can't drive well on the "wrong" side of the road).
While I enjoyed living in other countries and gained a deep understanding and respect for other cultures, America is now and will always be my home.
That's a little about me personally.
As for my "hosting style", I prefer to think of it as "personalized" for every guest(s) who have honored me with choosing to stay at my property. I truly do consider it an honor. I strive to meet these goals:
- A safe and welcoming environment
- A clean and peaceful stay
- An enjoyable overall experience
If you share a little about what brings you (and/or your guests) to Spokane, it will help me personalize your trip for you.
Thank you and I look forward to meeting you soon