Su questo annuncio
Cider Barn is a cosy & romantic cottage nestled in the Little Dart River valley. The stunning tranquil grounds boast a stocked Coarse lake and two rivers for Fly fishing. This well equipped cottage has a wood burner, roll top bath, wood & slate floors and contemporary styling making this the perfect retreat.
Chulmleigh is a pretty small Saxon hilltop town with pubs and shops just one mile away.
- Complimentary fishing in the river or lake is offered to holiday guests but we request barbless hooks and landing nets
- Cot, high chair and hairdryer is available on request
- We can accept 1 baby in cot but no other additional guests
- Our cottage is set in a lovely rural idyll and Chulmleigh is classified as an area of 'Tranquility'. We encourage our guests to enjoy the peace and quiet and ask you to respect this
- Your cottage will be ready for your arrival with clean linen and towels provided. Please leave your cottage as clean and tidy as possible on departure
- Arrivals: 3pm - Departures: 10am
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo alloggio non aspetta altro che una tua recensione
Quando prenoti questo alloggio, ecco dove comparirà la tua recensione!
We moved to this most glorious part of Devon in 2003. We took on the challenge of converting our old 1600c long barn into 4 lovely characterful holiday cottages which can sleep a total of 14 guests. We feel blessed that we found this place and love to share it with our special guests.