5 bedroom log cabin located in a rural setting, surrounded by an area of horse ranches, nature forest, Golf course and ski resorts. This cottage is best suited for adults looking for a private retreat.
The log cabin is hidden in 10 acres heavy woods. It's a perfect place for people who want their own privacy for birthday celebrations, holiday parties, family reunions, tour groups, vacation home or short-term accommodation.
For outdoor lovers in the summer time, there are quite a few horseback riding resorts in the neighborhood, you can take the beginner's class if this is for your first time riding. Uxbridge is famous for it's huge resources of forests and own the title of " trail capital of Canada". You can hike through the backyard to public trail North Walker Woods which links to entire trail system of Walker Woods and Glen Major Forest. Wooden Sticks Golf course is just a few minutes drive from the cottage. We are 10 minutes drive from town of Uxbridge, the community loaded with history and heritages. The cottage is also quite close to Port Perry where attracts tourist for it's nice food and beach. Only 15 minutes drive will take you to the lake and we offer you 12" canoe so you can enjoy boating or fishing on a weekend afternoon.
The cottage is beautiful in late September for it's fall color. The 10 acre mature maple bring you the best scenery of this season, the typical September days with beautiful sunshine and bluer sky always make you a lovely stay in the cabin.
The land is covered by snow in January and February. The phenomenal view from the window is like a ferry tale world. Winter is not just beautiful but also means a lot of fun. You can cross country from backyard to miles of miles public trails. Ski resorts Dagmar and Skyloft are just 10 minutes away from the cabin.
The cottage has 5 bedrooms with 3 queen size beds, 2 double beds and 2 full bathrooms. The floor to ceiling field stone fireplace in the spacious living room, equipped with a stereo and internet TV(NetFlix), with a piano facing to the backyard forests view. Can you imagine an afternoon tea beside the fireplace with sunshine on your shoulders? A little rhythm of music, a book on your knee, everything is just about quiet and cozy ... The good size game room downstairs, with a small bar table, a ping pong table and video games stuff set up, or bring your own toy here for fun.
The BBQ grill and patio set are for a good summer day party on the deck. The fire pit at side yard can be flamed away all evening. You and your friend can sit around the campfire listening the whispering oaks and counting the shinning stars in the sky ...
Whole house and the 10 acre wooded property
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will be a help when there is a need
Altre cose da evidenziare
Booking must be 2 or more than 2 days
1. Big towels, pillows, linens, bedding are provided based on the cleaning fee.
2. You are welcome to bring your own slippers but we do provide 10 pairs of slippers at the door with size 7- 10.
3. House should be maintained in same cleanliness as check-in while you leave. All garbage should be separated and placed in the bags and bins. Never leave any food garbage outside of the house overnight to attract animals. We provide white food disposal bags and black garbage bags. Food garbage should be placed in green bin and all other garbage should be placed in black bin. All bins can be found in the backyard's garage. Recycle bins also can be found at back of the house.
4. Drinking is allowed for the age over 19 however heavy drinking or mixing drinking alcohol and caffeine can lead to greater risk of harm. Vomit spat on the wooden floor should be cleaned right away to avoid the offensive odor sucked into the wood.
5. Fire pit should be extinguished when you leave for sleeping or departure. The property is surrounded by heavy woods, the remaining spark could be blown away when wind is strong enough to cause the fire. Faucet and pipe can be found outside of house on west side. Otherwise you would be responsible for any fire damage.
6. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the house. Please discard cigarette butts outside the house in a safe manner.
7. Use indoor fireplace with extremely cautious . Please let us know if you plan to use it during your stay.
8. The property is on septic system. Please DO NOT Flush any solid food, chemical, toilet paper and feminine products into the toilet at anytime. If it is found septic system clog, you could be charge damages of up to $5,000.
9. The high quality ping pong table is for playing ping pong only. Any misuse for other purpose will be charged.
10. Any loss or damage made in property will cause your penalty.
11. A little oval electronic repellers plugged in is using to expel mice. Please leave those plugged in.
12. If you move any furniture (including outdoor furniture), please move them back to their original location while check-out.
13. If number of guests come to the property exceeds the number on booking and there is no communication regarding extra guests, we will charge $50 per extra guest times number of days on booking.
14. Guests agree not to use the premises for any commercial activities or purposes that violate any criminal law or governmental regulation.
15. The house is privately owned. The owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
16. Please bring 1 pieces of official government issued photo ID with pictures (passport or driver license, etc.) when check-in.