This is a DIY hostel / guesthouse, everything should be figure out for yourself. We are here to give you CHEAP accommodation, and our service is not like HOTEL. Though there is a staff who's always around. All the details are written on the guidebook on top of the table in your room.
VERY SUITABLE FOR BACKPACKERS and BUDGET TRAVELLERS.
All private rooms
1 person or 2 people
- bunk bed room
- single bed room
more than 3 people
4 bed room (2bunk bed *2 )
Each room has a comfortable space to sleep and relax after a long day exploring Tokyo.
There's enough space for your luggage and other stuffs. Shelves and closet
with hangers are provided in the room.
* 3 SHOWER ROOMS are on the 5th floor.
* COIN LAUNDRY on the 5th floor
[ rooms with picture]
The photos of this listing is to get an idea of the room you stay. The room you actually stay might be different so please tell us in advance if you would like to stay in the exact room on the photos.
EACH FLOOR HAS TOILET AND KITCHENETTE.
5TH FLOOR is for SHOWER ROOMS and COIN LAUNDRY.
NO OUTSIDERS ALLOWED!!!
ONLY PEOPLE WHO BOOKED A ROOM HAVE ACCESS TO THE BUILDING.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Interaction is best done via the airbnb website, and phone numbers provided via airbnb interaction.
Confirmed guests will receive self check-in instructions via airbnb.
If arrival happens very late evening/night , we highly recommend the guest to reserve a hostel near the airport and wait until the next day for check in.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Our office is on the 5th floor next to shower room. You can knock the door from 10AM to 3AM, whenever you have some questions, requests or problems.
We RENT OUT a POCKET WIFI DEVICE. Please contact us in advance.
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00AM
EARLY check-in and LATE check-out is possible for an EXTRA FEE.
AIRCON / HEATER USAGE:
*Drying clothes inside the room using the heater is NOT ALLOWED.
*Mid-APRIL until Late JUNE - NO AIRCON provided, only ELECTRIC FAN
(AC can be provided for an extra fee for the said above dates)
There's a guidebook on the table in your room. PLEASE READ IT FIRST. All the details and information you need to know are all written there.
[PICTURE OF THE ROOMS]
The photos of this listing is to get an idea of the room you will be staying. The room you actually reserved might be different so please tell us in advance if you would like to stay in the exact room on the photos.
[ AMENITIES ]
- towels (only on the 1st night)
- body soap (only on the 1st night)
- shampoo (only on the 1st night)
- hair dryer
NO toothbrush and toothpaste, PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN.
* NO PARTY ALLOWED in the room and in the building.
* NO SMOKING in the room. There's a smoking area in the building.
* NO VISITORS ALLOWED - Outsiders are prohibited. Only people who booked a room are allowed in the premises.
* TURN OFF / PLUG-OUT all electrical devices when you leave the room.
* KEEP QUIET - especially at night. NO LOUD TALKING and MUSIC. Disturbing other guests will cost penalty fee.
* KEEP CLEAN - always keep the common areas clean.
* Keep your personal belongings in your room.
* DON'T LEAVE TRASH in the common spaces. THROW THEM in the trash place when you check-out.
* RESPECT OTHER GUESTS
* LEAVE THE ROOM KEY ON THE TABLE WHEN YOU CHECK-OUT. MISSING or ACCIDENTALLY BROUGHT THE KEY COST ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.
ANY VIOLATION OF OUR HOUSE RULES WILL BE FORCE YOU TO PAY ¥5000 AS A PENALTY FEE.