A private bedroom & bathroom with friendly locals who know and love the city! We've opened up our home to travellers with an interest in exploring Toronto and making connections abroad.
Stay in the hip and happening neighbourhoods of the downtown core's west end. Steps away from Queen West, King West, Exhibition Place and more. Our home is your home!
Welcome to Toronto! Our condo is clean, well equipped, open concept, with breathtaking views of the city skyline. In the summer, enjoy our patio or bbq on the balcony.
Our AirBnb is for the travelling community: People who are interested in exploring Toronto and connecting with locals. We are friendly and love chatting with guests from around the world.
We offer our friendship and a place to rest at the end of the night. Our shared apartment is best suited to international travellers who are here to see the city - if you are seeking more privacy or a place to "party" this is not the best option for you.
Don't hesitate to ask us anything to make sure you book the right spot for your trip.
YOUR ROOM & BATHROOM:
Your private bedroom contains a cozy queen bed ( a comfortable high-end pullout sofa), clean linens, a side table, and some space to hang your things. There’s a tv in the bedroom and access to Apple TV upon request. Your private bathroom (just outside bedroom) will have clean shower & face towels, shampoo and conditioner. Anything you need to borrow, let us know. You will also have access to our toiletries bowl, with essentials like soap, toothpaste, floss, body lotion, and other surprises!
KITCHEN, COMMON SPACE & AMENITIES
Please use our kitchen as if you were at home - it is well equipped with French press for coffee, microwave, kettle, toaster, gas stove, blender, etc.
There is a washer and dryer available if needed.
We have 2 balconies with incredible panoramic city views, and a gas BBQ.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Stay with us as friends and welcome guests in our home. Get to know us, our dog Bubs, and the neighbourhood. We know a lot about Toronto history and culture and are happy to provide recommendations and directions.
You are welcome to use the common areas and join us for a drink, a meal or a movie if you'd like.
This is our home and we sometimes work from home, so we will be around at night and in the morning. Mutual respect is key - we do our best to keep noise to a minimum.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We have a dog, a small shih-tzu mix named Bubbles. He's non-shedding (hypoallergenic), quiet and a little shy.
We love Toronto and we trust you will too:
- Here is a recent Tourism Toronto commercial that we really like and will give you a sense of the city - "The Views are Different Here" - (URL HIDDEN)
- Many exciting events which we recommend if you travel here during these times:
-Jane's Walks - May 5-7 - free community-led walking tours of neighbourhoods across Toronto
-Doors Open Toronto - May 28-29 - Buildings across Toronto open their doors to the public. This has included buildings like Redpath Sugar Factory, Canada Life building, and the beautiful RC Harris Water Treatment Plant
1. No outside guests allowed - we can suggest places to entertain or meet with friends
2. Quiet time is in effect after 10 pm and before 10 am. Please respect your neighbours in the building and your roommates (us!) with quiet indoor voices.
3. We have a Tree Nut allergy and keep a NUT-FREE household. Peanuts/peanut butter is permitted, but no walnuts, cashews, almonds, pine nuts, etc.
4. Smoking is not allowed inside but permitted on the balconies/patio. Guests must NEVER throw cigarettes or any items over the balcony.