A spacious studio apartment of 147 sq.m on the mansard floor of the 19th century mansion. Perfect location at the quite Lyanin Place in the heart of historical Moscow!
Amazing space with unusual geometry and dormer windows, which outlook the Moscow sunset, starry and daybreak sun-drenched sky!
The whole mansard is composed of two living areas, much more than just a room!
In the first area you will find:
- small cozy entrance hall
- seperate back room-laundry & storage
- open kitchen with all required equipment, table ware and masterpiece island dining area
- lounge area where you can indulge in the huge cushy sofa - easy to transform into three separate sleeping places. Raw silk textile panels can create more privacy when used as bedroom.
- dream bathroom with italian designer bathtube for two, rain shower, natural stone, under floor heating.
The second part of the mansard space unify:
- sleeping area with designer's bed
- study corner
- siting area
- antique piano
and dressing room
In the apartment there are:
- stove oven and cooking panel
- Smeg refrigerator
- for coffee lovers: coffee-grinder
- for tea lovers: electric kettle with water temperature regulator
- filtered drinking water
- all required tableware
- hair drier
- washing machine
- iron and ironing board
- air humidifiers
- always fresh linen and towels
- TV set
Altre cose da evidenziare
The staircase in the entrance is equipped with video cameras.
We will be glad, if You'll carefully be attributed to our house.
Turn off the lights, electrical appliances and close Windows when you leave.
Questo host ha 69 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni