1 camera da letto
Su questo annuncio
My house is located in the NW part of Calgary. The community is called Arbour Lake, and is friendly, upscale, and convenient. Crowfoot shopping centre, C-Train station, and University of Calgary are nearby. My home interior is spacious and clean.
My home is about 2100 square feet in size. The couple private bedroom and washroom for this listing is located on the 2nd floor, across from my master bedroom.
Your private areas: bedroom and washroom + shower. The bedroom can accommodate 2 persons (queen-size mattress).
Common areas: front entrance, living room, family room, and kitchen + regular dining. Guests are welcome to use my kitchen to prepare "simple" meals. Please do not perform any large-scale cooking and baking. Guests are responsible for cleaning any mess after kitchen use.
Restricted areas: My master bedroom, other AirBnb rooms, basement, and garage.
- Guests have access to the common area, as described in the "The Space" section.
- Guests please ask first before using devices or appliances in the common areas, and please use with care. Ask first if you need assistance with usage instruction.
- Guests are not allowed to enter restricted areas, as described in the "The Space" section.
Interazione con gli ospiti
- I am always connected to (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Line, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), email, sms, and iMessage. If I am not home and guests have questions or need assistance, please call or connect with me via one of the above platforms.
- I am friendly, cheerful, and open to help out guests with any questions they may have.
- Upon entering the house, please remove shoes.
- No smoking, no drug, no alcohol, no party, and no loudness.
- Guests are not allowed to invite strangers and friends into my house.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 34 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am 30 years old and a pipeline SCADA engineer. I am clean, quiet, cheerful, and respectful. I do not smoke, drink, and party. I am looking to host guests who share similar qualities as me. I speak English and Mandarin fluently. Whether you are in Calgary for business or personal reasons, I will do my best to accommodate you.