Su questo annuncio
Perfectly located on Andrassy Boulevard, walking distance to the Opera House, Liszt Ferenc Square and St. Stephen's Cathedral, this recently renovated this apartment sleeps up to 4 people, with a separate bedroom and sofa bed in the living room.
A quiet and peaceful oasis in the centre of Budapest, with a private, separate bedroom and comfortable double bed which sleeps 2.
Free WIFI is available throughout the apartment and the living area has a large sofa bed which can accommodate another 2 people. There is also an HD TV with English channels, and a dining area which seats up to 4 people.
The modern kitchen comes fully equipped with a toaster, kettle, oven, microwave, built in washing machine. For coffee lovers there's a Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary capsules.
An addition to the free, in-house wifi, the apartment also comes with a guest smartphone with free 3G data, preloaded with useful apps such as translate and googl maps to help you stay connected when exploring the city.
- We also provide airport transfer service.Please mention at booking if you'd like one. Your driver will wait for you in arrivals and will be holding a sign with your name
Standard Car - €28 per trip
Executive VIP Saloon (Mercedes E-Class or equivalent) - €47 per trip
- Nespresso machine with complimentary capsules.
- LCD TV with HDMI connectivity
- Cable TV with English channels
- Free, high-speed Wi-Fi internet connection
- Washing machine
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Please note that we charge 10 euro for check-ins after 9 PM.
1. We have no reception desk, the key is given at a pre-arranged time. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 3PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. Late check-in after 9pm has an extra charge of 15 euro. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
3. Please always lock the doors to the apartment, i.e. the street door & the apartment door.
4. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
5. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
6. Should you face any problem with the apartment during your stay, please inform us immediately.
7. At the check out please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you. Please respect the cleanliness.
8. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
9. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
10. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
11. We do not accept reservations for stag/hen parties or for football supporters coming to European Championship matches.
Thank you for your understanding.
12. €50 charge for loss of keys
13. €150 charge for lost or damaged smart phone
Cancella fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio e ricevi un rimborso del 50%, più i costi del servizio.
Questo host ha 793 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia and also lived in Singapore and London before finding my way to Budapest in 2012, where I now manage a group of apartments under the name "Oasis Apartments Budapest".
Our aim to give you a premium experience - All our apartments have a free minibar on arrival, complimentary Nespresso coffee, even a smartphone to help you navigate the city!
We've also put together a guide listing all our favourite hand-picked places to eat and drink, so you can avoid the tourist traps and live like a local - If there's anything specific you're interested in just ask, we're always happy to help :)
We want all our guests to get the most out of their stay and to feel at home, so if you need anything at all that could make your stay better please don't hesitate to ask, and we'll do our best to accommodate you :)
We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Allan and the Oasis team