2 camere da letto
- Bright, spacious, comfy 2 bedroom flat in a Victorian building
- Excellent transport links to central London (nearest underground station is Shepherd's Bush which is only 5 stops or 10 mins to Marble Arch)
- Situated on a quiet bypass road with minimal, slow traffic
- In the prestigious Kensington area, walkable to Holland Park, high-end Westfield Shopping Centre, Design Museum
- Simple modern decorations with plenty of space and amenities for your comfort and relaxation
- Bright, charming, spacious, comfy 2 bedroom apartment in a Victorian building
- Simple modern soothing decorations with plenty of space and amenities for your comfort and relaxation:
+ Living room: large bright room with a comfy L-shaped sofa, dining table, exercise bike, cable TV, wifi internet
+ Kitchen: eat-in kitchen with Bosche oven, microwave, George Foreman grill, coffee maker, large fridge & freezer, and many appliances. Tea and coffee are also provided.
+ Bathroom: luxury modern bathroom with large bathtub, powerful shower, tall heater and large mirrors
+ Master bedroom: kingsize bed with a very comfortable mattress, large wardrobe space, dressing table, neutral decor, large windows
+ 2nd bedroom: small double bed, large wadrobe, shelf and desk . There is a also spare small double sofa-bed which can be made up with linen for an extra charge of 20 pounds per booking.
This apartment is located on a quiet road from where you can enjoy a walk around locally and explore beautiful destinations such as:
- Notting Hill: Portobello Market
- Kensington High Street: Kensington Palace (home of Prince George & Princess Charlotte), Kensington Gardens, Design Museum, fashionable high street
- South Kensington: Victoria & Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum
- Knightsbridge and Sloane Square: Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Hyde Park, high end brand boutiques
- Chelsea: fashionable high end high street
- Holland Park: Kyoto Garden
It is also a convenient base to explore London landmarks due to excellent transport links to Central London (nearest tubes: Shepherd's Bush 6 mins walk and Holland Park 10 mins walk).
- Notting Hill Gate (2 stops) for Portobello Market
- Marble Arch (4 stops) for Marble Arch, Oxford Street, Bond Street
- Baker Street (6 stops) for Madame Tussauds
- Tottenham Court Road (7 stops) for Soho, Covent Garden, China Town
- Westminster (7 stops) for Big Ben, House of Parliament
We hope you'll like our place and have a great time exploring London.
You are welcome to use anything in the flat. We only ask you to respect our things and to place them back after use where you found them.
The apartment comes with the following amenities:
- Cable TV
- Central heating
- Washer / dryer
- Hair dryer
- Iron & iron board
- Household amenities (towels, toiletries, tissues, cooking and dining utensils etc)
There is on-street parking which is free outside the below hours:
8.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday
8.30am to 1.30pm Saturday
Otherwise, parking charge is £3.5/hour.
There are also paid parkings at the West 12 centre, and Westfield Shopping centre if you look for longer parking time. More info can be found at:
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will do check-in / check-out in person. To help us prepare please let us know your check-in and check-out time soon after your booking.
I'm contactable via Airbnb, phone, email or messaging app
Altre cose da evidenziare
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you need to contact emergency services in the UK, dial 999 or 112
1. Notting Hill police station
Address: 99-101 Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill W11 3PL
Telephone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Kensington Park medical centre
Address: 75 Russell Road, W14 8HW
Telephone: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Public hospitals
The closest public hospitals are:
•Charing Cross Hospital (Fulham Palace Road, London W6 8RF)
•Chelsea and Westminster Hospital (369 Fulham Road, London SW10 9NH)
Many embassies are located close by in South Kensington and can be reached by bus 49 from Holland Road, near the flat. Most of the rest will be located around Mayfair (Bond Street Station, Green Park Station) or Belgravia (Hyde Park Corner Station).
- No extra guests without prior booking
- If you have children under 14 please agree with us in advance
- No loud noise after 10pm and before 8am from talking, TV, music etc.
- No shoes inside the flat, or on carpet, sofa, beds etc
- Be secure (not leaving the windows or doors open when leaving the flat)
- Be extra careful when using gas / electrical appliances & equipment
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 17 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Informazioni sulla casa
Quando soggiorni in un alloggio scelto su Airbnb, ti trovi a casa di qualcuno.