In trendy district, close to amenities & popular Main St. - 15 mins walk. Quiet, tree-lined neighbourhood. Steps to local transit - 15 mins to downtown via the #8 bus. Clean, modern suite with all the conveniences of home.
Check our special Fall and Winter rates.
A home away from home providing our guests with a warm and inviting space to relax after an exciting day of visiting our beautiful city. You have complete privacy with the added bonus of having the best guest hosts ever at your beck and call!
This suite comes with the option to request a double bed loft with a step - to be added to the open office space. This space has a half wall that opens to the living room and has a sliding door for some privacy. There are drawers and shelves to place clothing and etc.
We have a single size air-mattress available on request that can be added in the living room area.
Our welcomed guests are invited to enjoy their own private patio space at the back of the house.
Your private entry is located at the front of the home.
In suite laundry is available with the use of detergent and other supplies.
A land-line phone may be requested for the use of LOCAL calls only.
Free street parking.
In suite thermostat for control over the heat in your suite.
There is a selection of books. Enjoy them while you're here.
Board games, cribbage and cards, too.
You will be provided with a simple supply of breakfast items to enjoy your first few morning here. These are complimentary.
Towels, linen and bedding are provided. THESE ARE LAUNDERED BY US but, if you are in need of a fresh supply of any of the these items during your stay, a call to us will see them at your door - tout de suite.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are available to answer your questions and offer suggestions on things to do and places to visit. We want to make your visit with us a most pleasurable experience.
Check the Guest Book in the suite. It will have plenty of useful information - such as sites and activities around town; places for coffee; restaurant suggestions; shopping locations and general transit information - etc.
Altre cose da evidenziare
The kitchen is equipped with - large side by side fridge/freezer with ice and cold water dispenser; dishwasher; an electric cooktop - there is no oven but there is a toaster oven; microwave; kettle; toaster; blender; drip coffee maker and bodum press (coffee maker), along with dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
Dish towels and dish rags with cleaning supplies under the sink.
You will have a fresh supply of linens for the beds.
On request, we have available a double loft bed that can be added to the open office space - with fresh linen. There is also available - the use of a single size air mattress with linen, too.
There is an ample supply of hangers in the bedroom and the entry closets.
The bathroom has fresh towels; bath mat; hand soap and a blow dryer. Cotton pads are supplied for makeup removal. We will provide you with some shampoo, conditioner, body wash and some toilet paper to start you off.
Please, keep in mind - the cost to remove stains or replace any items that are stained or damaged, will be the responsibility of the guest. These items will be charged to the guest at replacement cost.
If something gets damaged or stained please, let us know as soon as you can. If we are able to repair or remove the stain to our satisfaction then we may be able to avoid any cost to you.
An iron and ironing board are in suite and will be found in the bedroom's closet.
There are two ceiling fans. One in the bedroom and one in the livingroom.
In-floor heat in the bathroom for those cooler days and in suite access to temperature control.
In suite laundry with detergent and anti-static dryer balls.
The suite has a private entrance at the front of the house along with its own private and secure back deck with patio table and seating.
Barbeques are not permitted for safety, insurance and liability reasons.
We recycle and the bins will be found outside the back entry doors.
Ample street parking is available.
This is a non smoking home due to allergies and asthma suffers.
We thank you for not smoking in the suite or on the property.
This is a quiet neighbourhood and home. We would appreciate and expect the level of noise to be respectful of this. So, no parties, please.
We do understand that you may want to entertain guests during your stay. Please, keep in mind that no unregistered guests are permitted to spend the night.
No shoes in the suite.
Not suitable for pets.
No parties or events.
Check-in is at 4 PM
We enjoy living in a quiet, family-oriented neighbourhood and look for guests who will appreciate this.
We expect our guests to be respectful of the quiet space and of others. With this in mind please, keep the TV, music and level of conversation low between 9 PM and 8 AM. And please, take the conversation indoors after
- Check-in is after 4PM.
- We enjoy living in a quiet, family-oriented neighbourhood and look for guests who will appreciate this.
- We expect our guests to be respectful of the quiet space and of others. With this in mind please, keep the TV, music and level of conversation low between 9 PM and 8 AM.
- And please, take the conversation indoors after 10 PM.
- Out of concern and consideration to allergies there is absolutely NO SMOKING permitted in the suite or on the premises.
- Although, the suite is for registered guests only, we do understand should our guests wish to entertain a guest or two for a few hours. Please, keep in mind, though that no unregistered guests are permitted to spend the night.
- No drugs, loud music or parties. Thank you.
- Any stains or damaged items will be charged to guests at replacement value.
- Please, notify the host as soon as possible should an issue occur. If the item or items are able to be cleaned or repaired by the host and restored to the host's satisfaction then, minimal or no charge may be possible.
- We charge a cleaning fee, (see rates), to restore the suite to the immaculate condition you find it on your arrival.
- Clean towels, sheets and pillow cases are supplied at the end of each week's stay. These items are not to be cleaned by guests.
- Hosts will have these items laundered.
- If you desire the suite cleaned during your stay please, let us know and we will provide the service at a nominal fee.
- We invite our guests to join us in recycling, and being responsible with the use of water and electricity.
- No pets allowed. Our cat Blazy, although may beg, is not permitted in the suite.
- Due to liability and insurance restrictions, we cannot permit BBQs by the home's structure or patios.
- Please, enjoy your stay.
Hi, I'm Georgina. My husband, Peter and I are friendly, easy-going long term residents of Vancouver. We live in the top apartment suite and are happy to share with you all of our favourite tips and spots in order to make the most of your stay in our beautiful city and home. We enjoy the outdoors. I love to take long walks and hike the local mountains - rain or shine. So, I'll have a few of my favourite hiking spots to recommend to you. Peter is an avid windsurfer and kiter as well as mountain biker. Reading is my go to pleasure and Peter loves to tinker and build and repair almost anything!