Flock together at The Maple and The Nest for your holidays. The delightful 3 bedroom cottage is situated within walking distance to award-winning restaurants, the famous Gallery Walk as well as nearby rainforest walking paths.
Designed to accommodate up to 6 people in spacious comfort, the home offers serene and contemporary living areas flowing out to a large garden stocked with wisteria, hydrangeas, camellias, azelias, daffodils, roses, frangipanis and a peach tree.
For little ones, plenty of home-comforts will keep them happy in the nest, including an ample collection of DVDs, board games, puzzles and cards. Friendly fish swim in the courtyard pond and a shady, fenced garden is stocked with bats and balls for all ages. Go for a wander and you’ll also find a playground and cricket pitch just around the corner.
The Maple and The Nest is designed to maximise its position for privacy. The peace and quiet will rejuvenate your body and soul, yet all the attractions of the Mount Tamborine are situated within close distance.
The Nest Features:
• 2 x queen bedrooms (one with walk-in wardrobe and large en-suite), 1 x twin bedroom
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine
• Double-sided fireplace
• 2 large bathrooms, one with spa
• Laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
• Verandah and outdoor courtyard entertaining area
• Fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Flat-screen television, DVD and CD player
• Movie, book and board game collection
• First aid kit
• Undercover parking
Hello ~ my home on Mount Tamborine was our gorgeous tree-change before the lure of work brought me back. I do find that the Mount Tamborine home, dearly named The Maple and The Nest personifies everything that my son and I love about our mountain. The home feels like it is perched high in the tree tops whilst the stunning Maple trees that line our street as well as the properties nearby highlight the true love of this unique location. Every season on the Mountain is a real experience - and what better way than by toasting your toes by the fire, or splashing about in our little bore/creek.
I hope you love and treat The Maple and The Nest like a home away from home.