I booked 2 rooms, 1 for my wife & I, & another for a friend/work colleague. My personal experience has already been posted on my room's review so this review will be based on the experiences my wife & friend had (mostly when I was not in the apartment).
First, I need to set the record straight on Marina's comments to my 1st review:
1. Washer, dryer, kitchen, breakfast, "light cooking" & kitchen photos were advertised & these factors were big reasons to select an apartment for us as 2 weeks in Geneva can be quite expensive
2. Marina already agreed before we arrived that it's ok to use the kitchen for cooking (not only for microwave use) & we were allocated 1 shelf in the refrigerator for our grocery; we also agreed to work on the cooking schedules so there won't be overlap between Marina & my wife
3. My room was booked for 14 nights & my wife was only with me for 9 of those nights & 5 nights we had dinner outside the apartment; my wife also prepared breakfast & lunch for around 7 days only for herself & I so "cooking non stop on" is not accurate (although we did not expect such resistance to cooking)
4. The kitchen space was sufficient & was divided into 2 sections so cooking together should not have presented a problem; we're frequent Airbnb users & have cooked together with other hosts in smaller kitchens & had fun doing so (you can read this in other hosts' reviews about us)
5. My wife most definitely did not use the washing machine everyday; she washed on 2 or 3 days & used the machine twice in the same day due to machine load capacity & our own scheduling (I can't speak for my friend on this as I don't know her usage)
I've given inputs to Marina & Airbnb privately but I need to ensure that potential guests know the picture as Marina chose to air her reactions publicly.
Personally, Marina & I got along well. She's a nice person but I think needs to have more flexibility as some of her policies are not conducive to the Airbnb experience my wife & I have gotten accustomed to; a higher degree of tolerance is also needed as no guest is perfect & mistakes do happen. My wife & I followed the rules quite well but my friend did make a few mistakes & some drama ensued; although my friend, wife & I all left on amicable terms & we all apologized to each other for our mistakes to each other, I hope Marina reevaluates some of her policies & not advertise for things she's not comfortable her guests use (i.e. kitchen for cooking & washing & drying using machines).
As I've stated before, if you're a single traveler on business or short stay, this is a great place to stay; check on cooking & washing policies if important to you.