At the heart of Montorgueil, charming very functional studio. Newly renovated and quiet, close to shops, métro..Ce studio is perfect for 2 people who want to dive into the rich history of the old Halles of Paris.
Flat renovated in May 2015 in the heart of Montorgueil. Functional, comfortable, and well appointed, the studio is suitable for two people. It consists of:
- A central room with sofa bed (140cmx190cm) for two people, a double bed (bunk bed of 140 cm x 190 cm) for 3rd and 4th person, a dressing room, a dining table,
- A bathroom with indoor shower and toilet,
- A kitchenette with electric hob induction, microwave, refrigerator, cookware, dishes, toaster, coffee machine
- Internet, TV,
On court, the studio is quiet !
Located at Marie Stuart street and in the heart of the pedestrian, lively and very well known Montorgueil area. You will find at the foot of the building shops, restaurants and cafes that create a warm and festive atmosphere for this historic neighborhood. Paved over their entire length, Rue Marie Stuart and also rue Montorgueil, they undeniably have a small provincial side, making it the favorite street walkers weekend.
Only a few minutes walk from public transport: - Châtelet les Halles - Etienne Marcel - Sentier
Output nearby: Library Pompidou, the Louvre, Tuileries Gardens, Le Marais, City Hall ...
Travelers can access to the building with the access code.
Interazione con gli ospiti
-I stay always reachable by phone, email, viber, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)
-don't hesitate to ask me questions about transportation, the district and the studio. I'm here to guide you.
Altre cose da evidenziare
1 night minimum
-Arrivée idéale est à partir de 12h et départ idéal est avant 12h mais je reste flexible pour trouver des meilleures solutions pour vous.
- Merci de ne pas faire du bruit et respecter les voisins (ils sont très sensibles du bruit).
- Merci de ne pas fumer dans le studio
- Les animaux ne sont pas autorisés (car il y a les gens sont allergiques aux chiens, chats...)
- Merci de faire la vaisselle avant de partir.