Super central with your own car parking space, Miles is ideal for visitors travelling a long way to visit Melbourne. Double glazed windors and doors make it extra quiet with a beautiful winter garden to relax and enjoy the view of the yarra.
Modern and charming, Miles is a fantastic one bedroom apartment with Yarra River and Southbank views, in a supreme location to get around to all of Melbourne's sights. One of Miles's special features is the semi-outdoor patio with a barbecue and dining area: the louvered windows can let the nice weather in or keep the bad weather out all the while still enabling guests to enjoy the view. Inside the apartment is comfortable, with leather furnishings and a flat screen TV. The master bedroom includes a great king bed and hotel quality linen.
We will contact you before arrival to arrange key collection - normally from our office at 601 Little Collins St. Once you've collected the keys then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
Interazione con gli ospiti
This is your own private apartment. Enjoy! If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call me anytime.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Key collection is from our office at 601 Little Collins St Melbourne.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
Questo host ha 2671 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I’m an entrepreneur, architecture graduate, photographer, cyclist (NOT the lycra kind), volunteer, adventurer and problem solver.
During my studies I worked at various cafes and architecture offices to save up for shoestring trips around the world. My grandma once told me I had ‘champagne taste but a beer budget’ and it’s a motto I’ve enjoyed applying to different parts of my life to get the more out of less and find enjoyment in the little things.
I love discovering authentic experiences when I travel and I love being able to share the opportunity with others, to live like a local when they travel too.
Some of my most memorable trips have been couch-surfin across Russia while taking the Trans Siberian, living in Helsinki and learning to hand build furniture, riding a vintage steel bicycle through France to race in L’Eroica and buying a car on craigzlist in Los Angeles and driving across the south, east and north coasts to arrive in Vancouver.
My listings are all managed by Beyond a Room and are all given names that I think reflect the character of the property and area. My aim is to give guests a unique and local perspective on the location and share my knowledge and experience of this wonderful city with travellers so that they feel at home. Search Beyond a Room to find out more about how we can help manage your airbnb.
I try to keep all my calendars up to date so if it’s available in the calendar, you can usually just go ahead and book ☺