This apartment is in the heart of downtown Northampton...walk to Smith College, the Academy of Music, art galleries, shops, & over 50 great restaurants! The location is perfect for guests coming to town for an event or just to get away for a fun visit!
This is a very comfortable and clean apartment up on the second floor in a building that is over 100 years old! It is private and even though it is right on Main Street, it is very quiet. You can literally walk less than twenty steps to get an amazing breakfast at the Green Bean, or try a slice of Sam's famous artisan pizza!
You will have access to the entire apartment - There are actually two bedrooms but the back room is set up as an extra sitting area with a futon for additional (URL HIDDEN) is on the 2nd floor and there is no elevator.
There is one hour on-street parking right in front of the building and two hour parking out back. All parking is free from 6:00pm to 8:00am. You will need change!
There is a long term parking lot that is only .25 an hour and that is located just across the street and is a short walk through Pulaski Park.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I no longer use the back bedroom as a business office for Salon Herdis (which is a beautiful full service Salon and Day Spa that is right next door! .....facials, hair, nails, waxing... you can book relaxing spa services with a 10% discount for overnight guests!
I will send the info for the key system a few days before your visit - I change the codes often so you will get the updated info before your arrival.
Altre cose da evidenziare
I am available by cell during your visit - I only live about 15 minutes away.
1. If I am unable to meet you for your arrival time, there is a lock box with a key in it to the street level door. I will give you the code a few days before you check in. The key to the apartment itself will be in a different lockbox on the doorframe of the apartment itself.
2. The address is 237 Main St, Northampton, MA - Apartment 2R
3. My cell is (phone number hidden). You can park out front on the street or behind the apartment in the parking lot for free between 6:00pm and 8:00 am. Or 1800 hours to 0800 :-) It is .75 an hour the rest of the day. Parking is free all day on Sunday.
5. There is a fridge, stove, microwave, coffee maker, pots & pans. You can bring your own groceries if you want and feel free to use whatever is in the fridge or cabinets. Northampton is well known for it's restaurants though! The Green Bean is right down stairs and makes a great breakfast and Sam's Pizza is also a fun place to get a slice of "artisan" pizza and a cold beer.....
6. The AC is in the room at the back of the apartment - I have some fans the help move the cooler air into the living space - you can turn it up/down/off as you wish.
7. Please put the keys back in the lockbox when you leave.
8. There is an information sheet on the fridge with important contact and emergency numbers as well as wireless log-in info.
9. Let me know if you need extra blankets, sheets or towels - and leave the used ones on the bathroom floor when you leave.
10. Have fun and enjoy your visit!