Our private family home is an awesome home base for the Pan Am Games (minutes from west Toronto venues, Pearson airport). Great place for kids and parents to relax after a day of sightseeing (close to outdoor pool, playground, biking and amenities).
This is a laid back family home in a quiet and peaceful residential neighbourhood.
You have access to 3 bedrooms, living room, full kitchen, backyard and deck, 2.5 bathroom as well as laundry facilities.
This location is close to parks, groceries, public transit, main highways (401 & 427), Pearson airport, kid friendly amenities (local outdoor pool, playground, library, splash pad).
We are walking distance from Pan Am Centennial Park venue. We are also a short drive to other west end venues, downtown (depending on traffic) and the Toronto waterfront. Public transit is a short walk for access to downtown Toronto (bus route that takes you directly to the Kipling subway station).
We will meet you to provide you with your key and answer any questions you may have and then the home will be yours to enjoy. You have access to the kitchen and appliances, laundry facilities, BBQ, Bikes and parking space.
If you are in need of kid/baby stuff, let us know and we can offer items such as a playard, toys, high chair, etc. Ask, we may have what you need.
Interazione con gli ospiti
As your hosts, we are available by phone, text or email. We are happy to answer questions but respect your privacy. We are happy to make suggestions for local restaurants, attractions or day trips.
- This is a quiet family neighbourhood so please respect our neighbours by respecting noise levels.
- No smoking, No pets, No Parties.
- We expect that the home be in the same condition as upon arrival.
- Please follow the recycling guidelines left in the kitchen.
- We try to keep the indoor space clean by leaving shoes at the door.
- In order to keep the gardens looking nice, we would appreciate if guests would water plants periodically during their stay.
- Obviously, illegal activities are strictly prohibited.
Nessuna recensione (ancora)
Questa casa non ha alcuna recensione. Se soggiornerai qui, la tua recensione apparirà in questa posizione.
Our family loves the outdoors and love to travel. While travelling we also love to geocache (an GPS treasure hunt). Mostly we just like to spend time together. We have 2 beautiful boys, Jonah and Sammy. Sammy passed away in 2012 after 2 and a half perfect years all together. We miss him always but he is always with us.