Su questo annuncio
Nice Apartment in a classic Stone Farmhouse setting on a hill just few minutes driving from the ancient village of Casole d'Elsa. The apartment (70sq.m) is ideal for 4 People. Private Parking, Private Big equipped Garden with BBQ. Amazing Shared Pool
The apartment is entirely located on the ground floor of the farm house with private entrance and exclusive equipped garden (70sqm) with BBQ, Table and sun Umbrella.
The apartment is composed of:
- a Living Area with fireplace, a Comfortable Sofa- Double Bed. furnished Kitchen where you'll find DISHWASHER, OVEN and all your needs such as cutleries, Tableth Clothes, stoves and so on. (At your disposal in your apartment also Iron and WASHING MACHINE).
- A Double Bedroom with Large DoubleBed and en-suite WC (No Shower).
- A Single Room with a single bed. Here we are able to ad a small single sofa bed.
- A Bathroom with Shower.
At your free disposal:
- PRIVATE PARKING, just outside of your exclusive Garden. We'll provide you of the remote control of the electronic gate of the Property.
- Stunning Panoramic equipped POOL to shared with the other apartments of the Property. The Majority of the other apartments are of local people who don't live here and who don't rent their properties. So You will feel extremely relaxed and with an high level of privacy and sense of Peaceful.
- There is no Air Conditioning in the apartment, but that the big stone walls of the classic Tuscan Farm really maintain the ambience very fresh also during the hottest summer, so you no need of it!
Please read all the sections of the ad before making a reservation.
You are allowed to the use of the Shared Pool of the property every time you want. Also you have free access to its equipments (sun beds and umbrellas). The Pool is about 40 meters from the apartment and you can access there by some steps or by a short path. We'll provide you of the remote control of the electronic gate to be able to drive inside of the property to park your car in your reserved place just next to your own garden.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I'm Chiara and I will be very happy to receive you at the apartment giving you all the suggestions and maps you need. Sometime when I have to be at work my Mother Franca she will be more then happy to receive you! In case of problem or if you need something during your stay at the property you have just to call us and we'll do our best to help you to make your Tuscan vacation memorable ;)
Altre cose da evidenziare
The Price Includes:
- Bed and Bath Linen (weekly change)
- Costs of electricity, water and so on (except Heating during the Summer)
- All taxes are included, also the tourist tax.
- Private Parking
- The Shared Pool and its equipments at your free disposal
The Price not Includes:
- Final Cleaning: 75 Euro to be payed here directly in cash
- Heating: 4,00 Euro per M3 of GPL at consumption (Winter Season)
- Please Not Smoke inside of the apartment, you can smoke in the garden.
- Feel at Home ;) So use the house like your own.
- The Price not included 75 Euro for the final cleaning to be payed here directly in cash.
Questo host utilizza Termini di cancellazione Rigidi
Effettua una cancellazione entro 30 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Se effettui una cancellazione nei 30 giorni prima del viaggio, otterrai un rimborso del 50% per i pernottamenti, mentre i costi verranno interamente rimborsati.
Questo host ha 9 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hello! My name is Roberta. I Live in a small tuscan town very close to the Chianti area, very short distance from Florence and Siena. Few Kilometers from my house Also I have a big property into the country side. It's an entire ancient stone village with a characteristic Tuscan Tower. Recently I have completely refurbished this big property and I have decided to rent it as an exclusive villa to people from all over the world. I'm very happy and satisfied of my decision as I love to met people of different cultures and languages. I speak a good English and French and I'm interested in cooking, art, literature and cinema. I love to travel a lot and I have discovered Airbnb only recently, I think it's an authentic way to find different kind of accommodations speaking directly with the owners, without agencies... and it's Great!! I shared this Airbnb account with my sister Chiara! She has three stunning apartments in a amazing Farmhouse near the medieval Village of Casole d'Elsa which is ideal place to relaxing! She will be very happy to welcome you if you are interested in renting one of her properties :-)