Our bright and spacious 2B/2B end-unit condo is steps from the powdery white sand and soft waves of the Gulf on Anna Maria Island. Enjoy Gulf views, heated pool, screened balcony, gourmet kitchen, and full-size laundry. Free trolley stop nearby.
Our two bedroom, two full bath condo comfortably sleeps four. There is also a sofa sleeper in the living room. Flat screen TV and Wi-Fi are also provided in this beautiful 1,281 square foot unit.
Guests enjoy heated pool, beach chairs and toys, and screened balcony overlooking the pool. Gulf view. Walk-in closets.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I will be available any time during your stay to answer questions and to ensure that all goes smoothly while you are enjoying this beautiful island oasis.
Altre cose da evidenziare
This condo is available for monthly rentals. Rates vary throughout the year.
The condo is located at West Winds Condominium Complex, a quiet, residential, 16-unit beach community on Anna Maria Island at the corner of Gulf Drive and 69th Street in Holmes Beach, Florida. No smoking. No pets.
The reservation for this property cannot be finalized until guests agree in writing to abide by the condo association rules. The rules are listed below.
WEST WINDS CONDOMINIUM RULES & GUIDELINES
The guidelines below are mostly common sense and a matter of being
respectful of your neighbors.
1. The security door at each stairwell should be locked when not in your
sight. Please shut them gently – slamming the gate damages the electric
2. The entry doors to each unit will slam when the wind catches them.
Please be careful – they cause everyone in your building to jump.
3. Try not to track the sand in off the beach. Rinse off your feet (and shoes) at the outdoor showers so that sand isn't carried into the common areas. If you happen to track sand into the parking area, up the steps or on the way to the pool, get a broom and sweep it up.
4. Pool hours are 7:30 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Some people like to sleep in the morning or go to bed early.
5. Broken glass in the pool area is a real problem. Keep glass containers out of the pool area.
6. Help keep us healthy & clean. Rinse away lotions before getting in the
pool and sit or lie on a towel when using pool furniture. Also, please don't
remove furniture from the pool area.
7. No pets are allowed.
8. Children under the age of 12 need adult supervision to prevent disaster or accidents.
9. Please make sure that those in diapers wear special swimming diapers or waterproof covers so that we don't have a contamination problem. This
can be a serious health problem for your family, friends, and guests.
10. Please don't hang towels and wet suits on rails or in plain sight of everybody, especially over the back rails.
11. The pool should be covered whenever nighttime temperatures drop below 70 degrees. There are a limited number of operators as the cover is motor driven and easy to damage. In general, whomever opens the pool is responsible for closing it at the end of the day.
12. The stairwells are common entrances shared with your neighbors. Do not store things in the stairwells without asking your stairwell neighbors if it is OK with them. If it is, great - if not, don't get mad at them. It is their front door entrance too. Use the storage lockers for your privately-owned lounge furniture, rafts, toys, etc.
13. Please use tied-up plastic bags for garbage disposal. It is hot in Holmes Beach and garbage gets smelly fast. Garbage cans should be filled starting with the one closest to the enclosure exit.
14. Outdoor plantings are not permitted except with the approval of the
condominium board. Plantings in your stairwell are between you and your
15. Pets are not permitted on Condominium premises. (Existing pets of
current owners are grandfathered under this rule). New pets are not
permitted. It is the pet owner's responsibility to assure their grandfathered pets remain quiet and free of offensive odors while on the premises. Dogs must be on lease when on premises when outside of the owners unit. Walking of dogs or other pets on the premises is not permitted. If a pet barks regularly or makes other noises that impact the tranquility of our shared property the owner must remove the pet from the premises.
16. Everyone has their own parking slot – make sure that when you have
guests, they understand they need to park in the guest slots.
17. Barbecues are a problem with the proximity of the condominiums. We
generally don't like it, but if you do barbecue, make sure you are not
smoking out your neighbors.
18. Rental occupancy is limited to the number of beds in the unit.
19. Rental and/or sale signs are not permitted on the premises.