A spacious bright villa located in a complex of 12 villas with a pool and coin-laundry facilities. The villa has recently been upgraded with new paint, new kitchen, new furniture and there is also a private terrace with BBQ and patio furniture.
1. The Responsible Guest for this Rental Agreement must be at least 25
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. Absolutely NO smoking inside. Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere
inside the Villa. You can smoke outside, but you must use an ashtray and
leave no cigarette butts on the ground. If we notice you have smoked in
the Villa, we will NOT refund your security deposit.
4. No overnight visitors. No visitor(s) other than the registered Guests
(those specified in the Rental Agreement) can stay overnight at the Villa.
Any other person on the premises at any time is the sole responsibility
of the Guest.
5. No loud parties or excessive noise. All your neighbors are residents,
either as owners or long‐term tenants − please respect their privacy and
avoid excessive noise. Loud parties are not allowed, either inside the
Villa, on the terrace, or at the pool. The Villa premises are also not to be
used for celebrations, such as office parties, birthday celebrations,
6. Security. The Guests agree to act responsibly. The Owner is not
responsible for any accident, injury or illness that may occur while on
the premises. Please note: the ceramic floor is extremely slippery when
wet! The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal effects or
valuables belonging to any of the Guests. By accepting this clause, it is
agreed that all Guests are fully assuming the risks of any harm to them,
or to others they invite on the property, resulting from their use of the
premises. We are not responsible for items lost or left behind after you
leave. Please make sure to lock the doors, windows and the gate when
you leave the Villa. Please use the safe for your valuables. Only
use appliances for their intended use.
7. Parking. There are two (2) parking places. Vehicles are to be parked only
at the following locations: parking area immediately facing the Villa.
Both spots are marked with a small sign that says “1.” All other parking
places are already allocated to other Villa owners. Any illegally parked
car is subject to being towed at the owner’s expenses.
8. Housekeeping. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and
bath towels are included in the Villa, daily maid services are not
included in the rental rate. Please only use beach towels for the beach,
and make sure to return them (charges will apply if not returned; 25$
each). Under no circumstances should the bath towels and linen be used
outside the Villa.
9. Wet clothes. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
Note that sitting with wet clothing will stain the sofas.
10. Garbage/Cleanliness. Being in the tropics, you must be careful about
leaving food out on the counters and properly disposing of the
garbage. We suggest all food be kept in sealed bags (Zip‐Lock type), or
sealed containers (e.g., Tupperwares). We recommend keeping
everything in the fridge. Garbage should be disposed of every day to
avoid odors and pest. Garbage must be disposed of by leaving it
outside the fence, where it’ll be picked up daily (in the morning) but
not on weekend by Kaleb, the gardener.
11. Water. The Villa has city water but it is not recommended for drinking.
We provide you with a 5 gallon bottle of drinking water.
12. Electricity. Electricity is quite expensive in the Bahamas. Importantly,
avoid leaving the doors and windows open while the air conditioning is
13. Septic system. The toilets are connected to the city septic system. The
system is quite delicate. Please do not flush anything other than toilet
paper (avoid using large quantities as much as possible).
14. Pool. No children under the age of 12 is permitted in the pool without
adult supervision. Use the pool at your own risk (there is no lifeguard
15. Departure. When you leave, please make sure (all) the lights and the air
conditioning are turned off. Be sure to leave the Villa clean and tidy,with disposable items you will have used replaced. Remember todispose of garbage and any perishable food outside, in front of the
I am Bahamian and grew up in Nassau. I lived abroad for 15 years and returned in 2010 to work at my family business. I enjoy boating, fishing, cooking and traveling.