Magnificent 4 bedrooms apartment in the heart of the Plateau-Mont-Royal, just 3 min from the metro station. Can accommodate up to 12 people in total comfort. We have 4 identical units in the same building, if this apartment is not available, go check our other properties:
#1. Antelope : airbnb.ca/rooms/6438382
#2. Love MTL : airbnb.ca/rooms/6438283
#3. Fully Liscenced : airbnb.ca/rooms/5809691
#4. BullsHead : airbnb.ca/rooms/5668201
Contact us, we would love to host you ;)
Magnificent 4 bedroom apartment in the middle of the Plateau-Mont-Royal area. Located just a few steps from the Mont-Royal metro station, you'll be able to get anywhere within minutes. Finding a better location is almost impossible!!
The apartment can accommodate up to 12 people and has 2 bathrooms, a large living room and a large dining table. It offers all the comfort you need and will certainly meet your requirements.
This huge 1600sf apartment features :
- 55" HD TV with Netflix and cable
- High speed Wi Fi
- White leather sofas
- Ciment dining table
- Imported Indian furniture pieces
- High quality memory foam mattresses
-Private terrace with a dining area and a BBQ
-Beautiful new appliances
- Kids friendly: high chair, pack and play (baby bed) and kids dishware
* The terrace and BBQ are installed and ready to be used between May 1st and September 30th. Out of season the space is still accessible but not properly set up.
All shops and services (bakery, supermarket, pharmacy, fashion stores, bars, and restaurants are located within meters. Buses and taxis in front of the building, Mont-Royal metro at 5 min walk and BIXI station (Montreal Bicycle rental) to provide access to nearby major cultural sites in minutes. You'll mostly love living in the Plateau for its variety of hip restaurants, night clubs and bars such as: l'Avenue du Plateau, La Salle À Manger, the Barraca, the Candy Bar, Bily Kun, Bières & Co., L'Barouf, Plan B, Le Rouge-Gorge (wine bar) , Le Quartier Général, Tri Express sushi and many others.
MTL(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)s
Your own private and sunny terrasse with BBQ
Interazione con gli ospiti
We have a 1-800 phone number to make it easy for people from abroad to contact us. We always have someone available 24/7.
Altre cose da evidenziare
We have all the city permits, CITQ certification and insurance.
We provide a complete guide to the neighborhood containing our favorite restaurants and bars, as well as supermarkets and coffee shops in the area. It also has a bunch of links to websites about Montreal and its activities.
• 2 or 3 nights minimum on weekends and special events (unless last minute reservation). No check-in or check-out on Saturdays
• The customer must present a government issued ID and a valid credit card upon arrival.
• The customer must notify the landlord of any changes, breakage or other problems that occur or are produced during their stay. An inspection will be made after the client's departure to assess the situation and cleanliness. Any damage found will be at the customer's expense.
• Smoking inside will result in the loss of half of the security deposit.
• Excessive cleaning after the customer's departure will cost him/her the equivalent of another cleaning fee.
• The customer must ensure the tranquility of the place in order to respect the neighbours and keep noise low after 10pm. At all times, the number of people in the apartment can not exceed the number specified in the reservation. No party nor reception are allowed on the premises. Ignoring these regulations will result in total loss of security deposit.