2 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
This suite has a private entrance & fully stocked kitchen & bath. 2 furnished bedrms with Queen beds & 1 twin. The Den has 2 additional Queens, a Full Futon, a sleeper sofa & twin floor mattresses upon request. Space for dining or relaxing. Patio for grilling or play. Please note that we live upstairs.
This space is simple comfortable private and complete, with a full kitchen and bathroom just for our guests, and its kid friendly. It is the lower floor of a split level home with a private entrance. You can rest comfortably in complete privacy. Please note that we live upstairs. The driveway is monitored with a motion sensor camera.
Everything you will need for your stay is at your disposal. There is a large Den with 3 sofas, a recliner, a 50 inch smart Roku TV, and a fireplace. One sofa folds out to a double bed while another is a double Futon.
We have available 2 floor mattresses (not thin foam pads) available upon request.
The beautiful patio is just outside your door to relax in the hammock beside a waterfall or grill out with a table for 8.
If you need anything else we are available to provide it or help you find it. We are easy to get along with and very approachable. It is not a bother to us for you to ask for help, advice, or directions. If there is anything that we may be able to do for you please ask.
Access to the suite in through a rear entrance. Day or night you can check yourself in just follow the rope lights attached to the deck. Enter through the lower door at the rear of the home and use the code provided to unlock the door.
The private kitchen is fully furnished. Additionally, there is a washer and dryer as well as an ironing board for your use just off the hallway. There are up to 7 beds to sleep 14 people, and room for floor mattresses for a total of 16 (tight).
Parking is free at the top of the driveway, is just a few steps from your own private entrance below the upper deck.
There is a large deck and and patio with a grill and table for 8 that you may use. Other unique items that may interest you are the kids' fort and trampoline.
Please note that we live upstairs.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are available to answer questions or tell you about the city. We are well travelled ourselves and speak English and Spanish. Your stay is separate from our living quarters so if you desire complete privacy, you have it.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please feel free to enjoy the snacks and water provided.
We keep it cool, usually 65-70. If you have other preferences, let us know so we can adjust the temp. There is a Laundry room with detergent for you to use. The water heater is large capacity and reheats quickly.
Please note that we live upstairs.
- Include all guest's names and email address. The easiest way to do this is to book as a business trip or you can send them via the app. Any person not included in the booking is not allowed to stay the night. If you need to add guests to your booking you can do this through an alteration to the booking. Please do this before the guest stays, to inform your hosts.
-We love our neighbors, so we like to keep it quiet after 11:00 pm. and before 7 am.
- No parties. While we do not permit parties, but we often host friends or family who are getting together for a reunion. Raleigh is a great place to meet and relax.
- Very Strict: NO SMOKING anywhere on the premises, including but not limited to inside the house, in the back yard, in the driveway, on the porch, outside the back door, in the front yard or sidewalk in front of the house. Guests who smoke may be liable for an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Just treat our home like you would yours, with care and attention!
- Accidents happen. Should anything break (e.g., coffee cup hits the floor), just leave a few dollars on the counter before you leave. We understand and it's okay. Please do not take the clothes hangers, towels, pillows, or linens.
- We are easy to get along with and very approachable. Since we live upstairs It is not a bother to us for you to ask for help, advice, or directions. If there is anything that we may be able to do for you please ask. Bienvenidos a Casa!
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 66 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
John & Jenni Faison is the Executive Director of Centro International de Raleigh. They is passionate about sharing about God's love for immigrants with others. The believe that welcoming immigrants will bring a blessing to the Church, to our communities and to our nation.
We like to camp in a pop-up, a tent, or a regular camper. We especially like to camp in the winter. The mountains are our favorite place to camp.
We like the out of doors but hate the heat. We should probably live in Alaska.
We try to go to the beach once a year in late early fall to avoid the crowds and the heat.