Su questo annuncio
Enjoy your stay at The Studio, a light-filled two floors apartment with balconies in a quiet area of south Milan, 10 min distance from Navigli and Tortona area, and very well connected to the center
The two floors apartment guarantee privacy to guests (we sleep at sixt floor). Is available all the year one pull-out sofa bedroom for one person with large window and direct access to private bathroom with tub at fifth floor. Perfect for Piano players, a piano is in the room.
Continental breakfast is provided every morning. Light dinner on request.
- Free Internet wireless and local calls
- Private security service and alarm, elevator
- Balcony free smoking
- Large Kitchen – Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Cookware and Tableware
- Laundry Room
- Linens/Towels Provided. Free Iron service on demand, dozen of public rapid laundries in the street
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Piano in the room
Main areas are in common like kitchen, 6th floor is a private area
Interazione con gli ospiti
We are a three people family mostly busy during the Day but we enjoy late dinner or breakfast time with guests respecting their privacy.
The neighborhood is quiet and very well connected with center or Zona Tortona also now that Expo 2015 works are blocking part of the town. Navigli, Università Bocconi, Porta Ticinese and Colonne di San Lorenzo are 10-20 minutes walking distance with a large selections of restaurants, bars, public & historical areas and parcs to enjoy Milan.
- Local products, fruits, flowers, fish, organic markets every wednesday and saturday mornings in the quartier
- Fresh fruit shop, pizzeria, sushi resturants (good or cheap) in the street.
- Internationally known restaurant The Sadler and Cracco's Carlo & Camilla steps from home.
Sicilian experience at Al Ficodindia restaurant nearby.
- Veranda experience at: California Bakery and Pizzeria S. Eustorgio both on the way on tram line 3 (4/5 stops)
- truly Milanese kitchen at trattoria La Madonnina steps away
- Every kind of supermarket or take away restaurant at Viale Tibaldi or Via Meda and Corso San Gottardo.
Parcs and enterteinment
- Parco Ravizza (Università Bocconi) and Giardini di via Tabacchi are walking distance. Well known Parco delle Basiliche for an historical visit to Piazza Sant Eustorgio and related Museo Diocesano are 15 min walking distance or 4 stops with tram n.3 (stop Piazza XXIV Maggio)
- Classic music and concerts at Auditorium di Milano, Corso San Gottardo
Please require maps in advance.
Un giro nei dintorni
Get to The Studio: Stazione centrale is linked with the area by Linea verde - Romolo metro station plus bus 90-91, stop at Tibaldi Meda, or by Linea Gialla number 3 to Lodi metro station plus bus 90-91, stop at Tibaldi Meda.
Malpensa airport is linked to Cadorna then green line to Romolo metro. For those who arrives to Linate I alway suggest a Taxi. Costs max 20 euro.
Steps to bus 59 (to Piazza XXIV Maggio), and to bus stop 91 to Zona Tortona and Romolo metro station (Linea verde to Stazione Centrale).
Steps to tramway stop number 3 and 15 both going to Duomo, Brera, Milano center in 20 minutes.
Altre Cose da Evidenziare
We need a copy of your I.D by fax or internet a week before arriving
Smoking is allowed on terraces if request
you wil have a pair of key. In case of late night entrance please respect quite hours in the building.
Il tuo Host
I'm am Francesca Sottilaro, i live in Milan and i'm Fashion, design and marketing journalist. We love hosting during fashion weeks, design events and fairs. Come and stay and relax as at home.