A light-filled two floors apartment with a large balcony in the south of Milano, near Porta Ticinese and Navigli district.
Available all the year one pull-out sofa bedroom with large window and direct access to private bathroom with tub at fifth floor. Perfect for Piano players, a Piano is in the room.
Continental breakfast provided every morning. Light dinner on request.
The place has just been constructed
Navigli, Università Bocconi, Porta Ticinese and Colonne di San Lorenzo quartiers are 10-20 minutes walking distance with a large selections of restaurants, bars, public & historical areas and parcs to enjoy Milan.
The two floors apartment guarantee privacy to guests (we sleep at sixt floor)
Stazione centrale is linked with Linea verde to Romolo metro station plus bus 90-91, stop at Tibaldi Meda or Linea Gialla number 3 to Lodi metro station plus bus 90-91, stop at Tibaldi Meda.
Steps to bus 59 (to stazione Porta Genova-Via Savona Fuorisalone), and to bus stop 91 to Zona Tortona and Romolo metro station (Linea verde to Stazione Centrale).
Steps to tramway stop number 3 and 15 both going to Duomo, Brera, Milano centro in 12 minutes,
- Free Internet wireless and local calls
- Private security service and alarm, elevator
- Balcony free smoking
- Large Kitchen – Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Oven, Cookware and Tableware
- Laundry Room
- Free entrance for fitness room, Gym/Pool and spa at Get fit club, 5 minutes distance (please request in advance)
- Linens/Towels Provided. Free Iron service on demand, dozen of public rapid laundries in the street
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Piano in the room
- Local products, fruits, flowers, and fish organic markets every wednesday and saturday mornings in the quartier
- Fresh fruit shop, pizzeria, sushi resturants (good or cheap) in the street.
- Internationally known restaurant The Sadler steps from home.
Sicilian experience at Al Ficodindia restaurant nearby.
- Veranda experience at: California Bakery, Pizzeria S. Eustorgio and Exploit wine bar (Colonne di San Lorenzo), both on the way on tram line 3 (4/5 stops)
- truly Milanese kitchen at trattoria La Madonnina steps away
- Every kind of supermarket or take away restaurant at Viale Tibaldi or Via Meda and Corso San Gottardo.
Parcs and enterteinment
- Parco Ravizza (Università Bocconi) and Giardini di via Tabacchi are walking distance. Well known Parco delle Basiliche for an historical visit to Piazza Sant Eustorgio and related Museo diocesano and churchs are 10 min walking distance or 4 stops with tram n.3 (stop Piazza Sant'Eustorgio)
- Classic music and concerts at Auditorium di Milano, Corso San Gottardo
-Forma Foto international photografic museum at Piazza Tito Lucrezio Caro 5 min. away
- This part of Milan hides authentic corners for stylish and vintage items, home collection, design and art boutiques, bookshops and Modernariato between Navigli and Zona Tortona district.
Please require maps in advance.
This is my second time staying with Francesca and her family; as last year, it was a perfect stay. The perfect combination of hospitality and privacy :)
Francesca's super helpful and makes time to ensure everything's going smoothly!
Staying at Francesca's and Alberto's place was a pleasure. Just as described, well located for my purposes, an enjoyable walk to the Tortona area. The room is very nice, cleaned daily and has private bathroom.
Francesca is super friendly and very helpful; whilst still respecting privacy.
Overall a great experience!
I had such a great stay at 'the studio.' Francesca and Alberto are terrific hosts...not only did they provide maps with great suggestions of places and things to see, their warmth and friendly nature really made me feel at home in their place. Their home is right off one of the above ground trams that leads to the duome in like 12 minutes! I would highly recommend this place!