Explore Melbourne from our spacious, two bedroom modern apartment. It comfortably fits 4 people, features funky furniture and art, and is centrally located in the new free tram zone only a short walk to much of the city's sights.
"This spacious modern clean apartment has a lovely dining area that can seat up to 8 people and is adjoined by a spotless gourmet kitchen that has a full size fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher.
The space is ideal for cooking up a storm with fresh local produce from the abundant fresh food options available at the Queen Victoria Market which is only 300 metres from the apartment - and you can even use the guest shopping trolley to bring your purchases home.
The lounge area is perfect for enjoying DVDs on the large flat screen TV, relaxing after a day studying, working or taking in the sights.
The space is filled with lovely natural light and the apartment has original artwork throughout and an eclectic mix of furniture which provides a bright and warming feel helping you to relax and enjoy your stay."
Interazione con gli ospiti
This is your own private apartment.
Altre cose da evidenziare
There is free wifi at no extra charge.
Public transport and car/bikeshare is at your doorstep so you don't need a car (unless you are travelling out of the city)
There is not a carspace with the apartment, there are options for paid street parking and other parking close by.
There are heaps of car hire locations close by in Franklin Street, just a block away.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
Questo host ha 2803 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni