Tucked away amid ancient oak trees dripping with Spanish Moss along the meandering Hillsborough River your vacation home awaits you. This older Tampa neighborhood of Seminole Heights harkens back to a time when each family was custom built.
Lovely 3 bedroom & 1 bath completely furnished home. Fenced rear your for your pets. Turn key and ready for you to move into. A kitchen loaded with dishes, pots/pans, utensils & linens. No need to call the utility company because all of the services are active including high speed wireless internet & cable TV & a video library of 30,000+ movies for any rainy days.
Electronic key less entry (you chose the 4 digit code) changed each time a guest vacates for maximum security.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We don't Interact with Guests unless called upon. Although If for any reason you need me please feel free to call anytime (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). We plan to leave you completely alone to enjoy the peace & quite you deserve on your holiday.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Required fee for Dogs is $50.00 each. there are some exceptions.
Washer and Dryer are in the detached Garage
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK OUT IS 11 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING Home.
3. Pets are permitted. in the home only with prior approval. $100 per pet fee applies. All pets must be leashes at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and tick are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The home owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. CANCELLATIONS Full refund 1 day prior to arrival. Any early departure does not warrant any refund.
6. Charges may occur for any damages
a. No damage is done to Home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
e. linens that are are lost or damaged.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels.
10. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
11 WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
12. Parking – Parking is limited to two (2) vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees and is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
13. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms unless there is a mandatory evacuation due to a hurricane. We strongly urge you to purchase trip insurance.
14. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
The following factors are attested to and by agreeing we acknowledge
1.This is a temporary address for us.
2.We have a permanent address elsewhere
3.We have not used this address for the purpose of voting.
4.We do not receive mail at this address
By Signing Below, or by clicking on the reservation request “I agree”, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
Questo host ha 38 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
I am a Realtor that has specialized in the Management of Single Family Homes since 1977. I fell into vacation rentals by offering my own homes for short term, vacation & corporate housing some years ago. I have booked beyond my wildest imagination. Because I am a small company and currently have 100% occupancy I am able to travel quite a bit and really enjoy my semi-retirement. This is a picture on me at the black sand beach in Hawaii. Life is Good and I count my blessings daily.