1. Located In Bed-Stuy Brooklyn, 2 blocks away from Clinton Hill.
2. G Train 1 block away
3. 20 Mins walk to Fort Greene, beautiful park and cute restaurants. Summer outdoor flea market and winter indoor market are a must.
4. 15 mins from Williamsburg for great restaurants and shopping.
5. Keyed elevator opens directly into apartment.
6. 2 Balconies, one in living room one in kids room.
7. Toys for the kids to play and enjoy their stay.
8. Amazing views throughout the apartment.
Contemporary space, light filled with 180 degree views.
1 intimate bedroom with views, lay on the pillow, open your eyes and empire state building is there. Long corridor leads to kids room with crib and full size bed for kids. Lastly bathroom with large window of views. It's all about views in this home.
Guests can access the roof with even better views.
Interazione con gli ospiti
We will be available by email or phone only during the guests stay. We will provide a contact person in the event any emergencies arise.
Altre cose da evidenziare
There is only 1 set of keys available to the guest. The key pad is used for access to the building and all its amenities. If the guest looses the set of keys there will be a $200 penalty to pay and a delay in re-entering the building.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house or on balconies
- We have a white couch, please do not eat or drink by the couch. Any additional cleaning resulting in spills or stains will be billed to the guest.
- Respect our home as you would yours.
- Back balcony door is to be kept locked at all times.
- There is a trash chute accessible directly from the apartment. please only use it to throw regular trash as we have recycling on premise.
- We have lots of toys for young children to use during the stay. please make sure no to mistakenly take any upon your departure.
- Any broken items will be replaced or paid for by the guest.
My name is Haamacha. I live in Bedstuy, Brooklyn with my husband and 2 children. Interior design is my hobby and my home is where i play around. I Enjoy cooking for my friends and family and picnics at the Park.
I love to travel, go vintage shopping for treasures to bring back home, watching old movies and reading. Above all, spending time with my family is always my priority as i truly feel blessed to have them.
As our guest, you will enter our home with keyed in elevator that brings you straight into our home. It's bright with 180 degrees of views of the city: Empire State Building, Brooklyn Museum, Freedom Tower and the Williamsburg bridge are all visible. Our home is clean, beautiful and a safe and warm environment we are proud to call home.