Small private room with Skyview Roof Window.
• Room features Skyview Roof Window, 2x Twin size bed, 2x night stands, hair dryer, hardwood floors.
• Room can accommodate up to 2 guests. Sleeping arrangements will be 1 guest in each bed.
• Shared modern living room and kitchen. Leather sofa, 48" HD LED TV, Skyview glass in the living room.
• Shampoo, conditioner, body soap and clean towels are provided to each guest.
• Guests can have full access to common usage areas such as kitchen and living room.
• Kitchen features stainless steel appliances. Oven, gas range and hood, refrigerator, coffee station, kettle, toaster, microwave and blender. Utencils, wine glasses, mugs are available for guests to use.
• Cooking oil, spices, tea bags, ground coffee are provided by host.
• Dining table in the living room with 6x chairs.
• Free Unlimited High Speed Wi-Fi.
• Iron and iron table are available upon request.
Interazione con gli ospiti
Iso & Memo will be available any time if you need any assistance. We can arrange car service at low prices and guidance to attractions in New York City such as Pedicab Tours in Central Park, walking tours in Midtown.
Altre cose da evidenziare
As a reminder, this is a Private room. There are 2 more rooms in the unit for other Airbnb guests. You will be sharing kitchen and living room with other guests.
• We offer FREE PARKING SPACE for your vehicle with limited availability. Please inquire it before you make a reservation. We cannot guarantee it if the parking space is available.
• Guest is responsible to maintain kitchen clean after each use.
• To respect others in the house, please keep quiet and avoid making noise especially late hours.
• No smoking, no drugs.
• Please put off your shoes before step into the house. Walking with shoes are NOT allowed.
• No extra person allowed other than inquired on reservation.
Questo host ha 958 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Hi Everybody! We have been living in New York since 2008. I, Memo, love to travel, watching movies. Iso likes to follow politics, news and planting organic foods. Also, we are operating a small business (Pedicab Tours) in Central Park. We would like to host nice people all around the world who wants to experience one of the most attractive city, New York.