Cindy's B&B is surrounded by mountains and has good view and fresh air. There are 6 buses to go directly to tourist attractions. We have total 3 rooms and 7 people can live here. We serve delicious Korean style breakfast everyday. (No shared with strangers in your room)
- Free laundry service once every three days
- Share Kitchen: you can use all things there
- Free Wifi is available inside the house
- Free Hanbok(Korean traditional clothes) experience
- Free pick up service by car for the first day at Gyeongbokgung station. An airport bus goes directly to the station. Please ask Cindy more detail.
- Nearest subway station: Gyeongbokgung staion, line no.3
★ Good Things
1. Cindy’s sweet heart ♡
- Cindy likes to help your trip to be more memorable. If you don’t like to plan your trip, please ask Cindy! Cindy will recommend good places, make a plan, call and make a booking instead of you. Every morning Cindy let you know how to go tourist attraction easily.
2. Convenient bus travelling
- Near home, 6 buses go tourist attractions directly such as Samcheongdong, Bukchon, Insadong, Myeongdong, Dondaemun, Gwanghwamun, Seoul train station and so on.
Cindy will give you a bus map and let you know the detail.
3. Delicious Korean style Breakfast
- Lots of guests stayed here because of my mom’s delicious food. You will not forget it.
4. Fresh air & Beautiful view
- Cindy’s B&B is surrounded by mountains. Near home, there is a beautiful park where you can see all of downtown Seoul. There are many walking ways with good restaurants and cafes such as Seoul fortress and Baksasil Valley.
5. Safe area
- The Blue House(Cheongwhadae) where Korean President lives is near the village. Army and polices stay around here.
6. Many Korean Drama were filmed in our village.
e.g. 'Coffee prince No1', 'She is beautiful' and more
★ Things to consider
1. Not walking distance from Subway.
- Cindy’s B&B is more convenient to travel by bus. That’s why Cindy will give you a bus map and let you know the way every morning. All buses go to Gyeongbokgung station within 5~8 minutes.
2. Not just next to shopping centers.
- To Myeongdong, it takes around 25 minutes by a direct bus. Here is quiet with fresh air. It is not busy, but more relax places. It is downtown Seoul but looks like a countryside. Enjoy slow!
3. Small rooms
- We have only 3 rooms for guests. Our rooms are small. Only two people can stay each room. 3 people can stay in the biggest room(Room3) but, it might be little crowded.
However, we have big enough and enjoyable places in living room, garden and terrace with good views.
Altre cose da evidenziare
This room(Room2, 2m 85cm × 3m 30cm) has two single beds and the lower bed on the floor can be pulled and pushed like a drawer. Two people can stay here. It has a small private bathroom. It equipped with an air conditioner and floor heating system.
We have 3 rooms for guests in total.
If you would like see other guests, please visit below the link.
Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house.
Welcome to Cindy's Bed & Breakfast! We serve you as my family. You will experence real Korean life and culture. Every morning we serve Korean delicious meal. My house is surrounded by mountain so it is suitable for anyone who wants to take a real rest in Korea. Travelling is too tired sometimes, take a rest with fresh air and nature!