1 camera da letto
Modern and functional but also cozy and inviting, the Emerald has everything you need but is still open and spacious feeling. You can walk to Main street shops and also Brewery Gulch--just a minute from each--but still have peace and quiet at night.
Stay in the heart of downtown Bisbee while feeling good about leaving a smaller footprint on our planet! The Emerald is just one block from everything, but quiet and quaint, cozy and clean.
This renovated 1914 Miner's quarters has been completely redone with water- and energy-saving devices, natural materials, no-VOC paints, and more!
Organic cotton sheets, 100% recycled paper products, and non-toxic and natural cleaning products are used for your health and comfort, all in the heart of downtown Bisbee, just a minute from Main Street and Brewery Gulch.
The queen bed is quite comfortable and just a few feet from the modern bathroom.
The Emerald also features stainless steel appliances, Calphalon cookware, Broadband internet and cable TV, and sleeps 2-4 people.
SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT/HOUSE RULES
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between The
Emerald of Bisbee, LLC (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the
date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration,
the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property . The property is located at 54 Opera Drive, Bisbee, AZ
The property is furnished and includes appliances, cookware, dishes and utensils, linens and
towels, TV with cable and internet service.
2. Rental Party : The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to four persons. An
additional charge or $25 per person per night for guests in addition to two will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on , 2012 (the “Check-in Date”)
and ends at 11 a.m. on , 2012 (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2-night minimum stay. If a rental is taken for less
than 2 days, the guest will be charged an additional $45.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times
while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest
permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and
inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
The Emerald of Bisbee
8. Rental Rate and Fees
a. Deposit : A deposit of $ is due at least days prior to the Check-In
The deposit is non-refundable and applied toward the rental fees.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform
b. Rental Rate . Payment in full of the following fees shall be due within days of
the Check-out Date:
$ per night x nights = $
Additional Guests+Min. Stay $
Less deposit/paid $( )
TOTAL Due $
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be
refunded as follows:
90 % if canceled more than 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
50 % if canceled 7 days prior to the Check-in Date
10. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase travelers insurance.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are personal check or money order. I do not accept
credit cards at this time.
By my signature below, I agree that rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy
above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The Guest agrees to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the
signatures set forth below.
Name (print) Date:
Phone # (during stay): Mailing address:
Phone # (weekdays): Work business name and address:
The Emerald of Bisbee
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the
property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries
or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not
responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this
reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising
from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
7. Parking : Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is
not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees
are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping : There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are
included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please do not take
towels or linens from the units.
9. Storms : If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
: The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a " Storm
Warning area" and/or
W A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the “Storm Warning" area
of residence of a vacationing guest.
o The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a " Storm
Warning," area, we will refund:
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
? Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive,
and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the “Storm Warning” is
? Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
I made the Emerald of Bisbee a retreat to relax but live simply and in luxury while there. I hope you feel the same way.
I like nonfiction books, and there are a few at the house you can peruse.
I am vegan out of compassion to animals and to live more sustainably. Favorite place to eat in Bisbee is Poco. Even if you are not vegan, you will love it.