A great home in the middle of the city where you can walk to everything and enjoy staying in as much as going out! It's available for 4-months and longer stays. Please inquire about availability!
Welcome to bright, beautiful, downtown living! I think it's great in so many ways and hopefully you'll agree!
It's a one-bedroom apartment located in the heart of downtown Toronto in a safe neighbourhood with everything you need at your fingertips. Located next to the Art Gallery of Ontario and just steps away from Queen West shopping, King West clubs, Chinatown, Kensington Market, TIFF Bell Lightbox, the Eaton Centre, all kinds of restaurants, bars, theatres & concert venues, subways & public transit and so much more.
This intimate apartment is on the 8th floor and is about 450 square feet of well laid out and usable space. It has a fantastic balcony overlooking a quiet courtyard that seems to take you away from the bustle of the city. Westward sunset views are incredible or look south to Toronto's iconic CN tower. It has light hardwood floors, stylish décor, open concept living, dining and kitchen area, a bedroom with double bed and ensuite bathroom, and a balcony with a sitting area.
Other features always included:
- wireless high-speed wi-fi internet
- 32” Smart HDTV with hundreds of cable TV channels
- tenant controlled central heating & air conditioning
- fresh linens & towels
- hair dryer, iron & ironing board
- well equipped kitchen including microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster and lots of kitchenware
- pay-per-use laundry available in the basement of the building
- public parking available underground for approximately $15 daily
Everything listed is always included.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I'm always available by phone or email to answer any questions or address any concerns. I'm happy to offer as many suggestions as desired for ways to enjoy the neighbourhood and the city.
- Occupancy is no more than 4 but the place is best suited for 2 guests
- Absolutely no smoking allowed in the apartment
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- ID may be required at time of check in
- Please respect the space and all that's in it
- Please respect the neighbours by keeping noise levels down later in the evenings and at night
Easy going, honest, adventurous and eager to see the world and the wonders it holds. From the small details of everyday life to the big picture of nature's majesty.
I love to explore unfamiliar cities and experience the differences of each one. I love learning about the histories and stories of a place. I love meeting people who are on a journey.
TripIt (best travel itinerary organizer!)
Ritual (skip lines at coffee and lunch spots in Toronto- signup with promo BEN9936 and we both get a $10 credit!)
Stocard (keep all your rewards cards in one place- make your wallet skinny again!)