Available for nightly weekly, monthly or yearly rental.
$2995/month, $895/week, $169/night fully furnished, fully equipped.
Plus one-time cleaning fee of $129
Best place to stay in Los Angeles:
In the middle of the hottest spots in Hollywood! Close to clubs, restaurants and new "W" Hotel.
Authentic Spanish charm. This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bath town home with private balcony, sits in an oasis of palms across from the Tribune Studios. The town home was originally built in the 1920's by Charlie Chaplin for his artisans. Its huge windows admit lots of natural light. The canopy of trees keep the town home naturally cool.
Renovated features include:
New fully equipped kitchen with lots of cabinets
Dishwasher and Stove
Walk-in closets in each bedroom
Jacuzzi whirlpool tub
Eco-friendly home with chemical free, environmentally friendly products from toilet paper to light bulbs
Plus assigned parking available.
On-site laundry facility
The best place to live in Los (website hidden). Nearby attractions, Tribune Studios, W Hotel, Chinese Theater, (Home to Oscars), Guitar Center, nightclubs, Arclight Theater, Chinese Theater, Pantages, Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theater, Imax 3D, Los Feliz, Koreatown, Silverlake, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, downtown lofts. Close to clubs and restaurants.
Close to Metro and buses. Close to all major freeways. Easy access to the 101. Located between Hollywood and Sunset Blvds. Quick drive to WeHo, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Beach Cities
Easy commute to USC, Los Angeles Community College (LACC), Occidental College, Kaiser Hospital, Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital, Children?s Hospital and Cedars-Sinai Hospital. Also close to Hancock Park and Fairfax Avenue.
Fully committed to Fair Housing
Rentals under 30 days are subject to LA tax of 14%
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
Apartment rentals differ from hotels. Apartments offer full kitchens, and are more spacious and economical than hotels. On the other hand, an apartment is like your own home in that you provide your own toiletries (soap and shampoo), paper towels, toilet paper, laundry detergent, dishwashing soap, cleaning supplies and the like. Several stores are located within a nearby.
Please treat the apartment as you would your own home.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. LOCAL TIME AND CHECK-OUT IS 11:00 AM. NO Early check-ins. We do not have a left luggage facility.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. If you must smoke, smoke outside. Please do not leave cigarette butts on the grounds outside. Smoking inside the apartment will result in a minimum additional cleaning fee of USD $250 to have the carpets, furniture and comforters specially cleaned.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions, except with the written (including fax or email) separate agreement with the owner. If owner gives written permission to allow pets, then the following rules apply: All pets must be on leashes at all times outside of the apartment. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up their pet’s refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heart worm preventive is highly recommended. All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4. DAMAGE FEES- Tenants shall be responsible for damages or an excess cleaning fee unless the following conditions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear. b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or unpaid collection of rents or services rendered during the stay. c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. d. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure. e. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 50% of the rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room fee. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks or personal checks. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
6. CANCELLATIONS - A sixty (60) day notice is required for short-term cancellations. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty, except a $75 transaction fee. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS - Monthly renters must cancel ninety (90) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must make the change at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per unit is limited those stated in this agreement. An additional charge of $25.00 per person per night is assessed for guests in addition to the specified number.
9. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE (3) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time departure cleaning fee. The cleaning fee is a minimum charge. Guests who leave the premises excessively dirty, or full of pet hair will be required to pay an extra cleaning fee.
11. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice until the reservation is paid in full.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or paid funds, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. The apartment is privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. No parking is provided to guests.
16. In the event of a dispute, the parties agree that the sole jurisdiction for resolution of the dispute is the Superior Court of Los Angeles and the Los Angeles, CA transient occupancy and general contract law shall apply.
17. Guest acknowledges that this is a license for transient housing and is not a lease. Occupancy shall be for a fixed term only and occupancy is not open ended.
The location of this house is perfect and we can see the Hollywood symbol just at at the side of the road. The house has six rooms that are enough for five even six people to live in.
The place is run as a business rather than a real home. So if you're looking for something homely, this isn't the best place to look. When we wanted to search for the exact location, we conversed with different admin assistants on separate calls. Also, we eventually a different unit from what was agreed upon on Airbnb.
The place was lacking in a number of areas as well, no space heaters during winter, a sounding alarm that goes off for no reason.
Having said that, the lady that was 'in-charged' of us did come through with her promise to bring heaters and fix the alarm. On the whole, not the best of stays for a short vacation there.
The location was perfect. Jason was very helpful and responded immediately. The place was clean and everything looks exactly like the pictures provided. They were very accommodating. In addition, the neighborhood was also safe and close to all the spots in Hollywood. I will definitely book from them again.
My friends and I had a good time at Jason's place. The house is pretty old but the location is close to clubs and bars. It was easy to find.
Ofelia is the manager of the house. she is very kindness to us. the house is near to walk on fame and attraction of los Angeles.
Location was very close to hollywood and all though we rented a car for convenience we were able to walk to anything we need (food, shopping, grocery store, etc.) place was exactly as listed tucked away among townhouses with a shared courtyard. When we arrived i had not yet received an email from Jason's assistant but as soon as i called she quickly sent me the welcome email promptly. Wi-fi worked great, TV worked great. The no AC posed a problem only on one hot day, but there are many fans throughout the house that allowed for some cooling relief. Best bet IMO is to vacate the house and go enjoy LA during the day time though as there were no cooling or heating issues during the night. There were plates and cutlery, and we were able to cook ourselves a couple meals. This was my first stay using Airbnb and it has definitely made me want to try it again. Thanks, Jason
clean but has the smell of an older home even though there are updates. wasn't a fan of the alley type driveway you have to go thru to get to the front door but overall good deal for the price. internet wasn't stable. lots of networks and logins but most didn't work or wouldn't stay connected for long.
Questo host ha 596 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi Altre Recensioni