Renovated apartment with brand new appliances and furniture. Half block off Oak Street - walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants, and more. Four blocks from streetcar line. wi-fi, premium cable, central A/C, off-street parking, free bikes, and more.
• Left half of a two-unit 1930s shotgun home (I live next door.).
• Front porch for morning coffee or afternoon cocktails.
• Large and adjacent living and dining room areas.
• Large Bedrooms (+/-175ft²) with Queen-sized bed in each.
• Kitchen with new stainless steel gas stove, microwave, full-sized fridge, dishwasher.
• La Cafetiere french press, toaster, blender,
with pots, pans, Pyrex cookware, glassware, dishes, flatware etc.
• Bathroom with claw-foot tub, silent heater/fan/light. Hair-dryer for guests.
• Central A/C and Heat.
• Two (2) bikes with locks free for my guests to use.
• All the cleaning products and soaps are Eco-friendly and hypo-allergenic.
• Re-finished red pine hardwood floors; twelve-foot ceilings; double-pained windows; distressed solid Cypress wood frames, doors, and baseboards.
• Half a block off Oak Street, full of restaurants, bars, coffees shop. antique stores, and more. See photo of map.
• In a residential area, so not a place to party but rather rest once the party is over. The Maple Leaf Bar, a historic New Orleans music venue is just two blocks away.
• Plenty of street parking in front, or off-street parking on side lot.
• Password-protected wifi network
• 42 inch LCD HD Flat Screen TV
• Full-sized washer and dryer in apartment.
Complete access to apartment, its front porch area, and an off street parking spot on a lot adjacent to the property.
Interazione con gli ospiti
I love to get to know my guests but I respect their privacy, so my interaction is tailored to their needs.
Altre cose da evidenziare
I offer a 19% weekly and 39% monthly discount for my guests - excluding Jazz Fest and Mardi Gras. I don't list it as such on Airbnb because I can't exclude our Fess seasons from the AirBnb calendar!
Please request a discount if you are staying longer than a week; I will adjust the price accordingly! If you have any other particular requests, feel free to ask me.
Numero di licenza o registrazione
Scopri di più su questo numero
I live on the other side of the house and am part of a great community. I want my guest to have fun but be respectful of my neighbors. Thank you.
Dal 02 Gennaio 2018 - 14 Febbraio 2018 il soggiorno minimo è di 3 notti.
I'm a PhD Candidate in Political Science, Photographer, and now AirBnB-er!
I love having people over/ meeting folks from all corners. I've been on vacation, studied, and worked on all but a couple continents. I was born and raised in DC, living in a Latin American household, and studying at a French School. Getting to know people from just about everywhere started early on for me!
I hope whomever stays in the apartment has a great time while they're here. New Orleans has a million and one things to offer any visitor and I'll gladly make myself available to point you in the right direction, make recommendations, or share the occasional evening cocktail on the front porch!