Paris 9e : Montmartre/Opéra
4 rooms/95 m2 upon square with trees : shops restaurants
Beams wooden floor confortable quiet, large & light space
5th floor/Lift/Air conditioning
Scenic view on Paris antique roofs/ Metro Bus & Municipal Bicycles
Rental Furnished Apt 95 m2 for Vacation or Business. Close Opéra, Montmartre, 5 th Floor, Elevator. 3 Bedrooms, comfortable, quiet, bright. Large Living-room, Open Kitchen fully equipped, TV, DVD, Internet.
Location: This apartment is located in the core of the old Parisian Romantic district called "Nouvelle Athènes", on a quiet square, but in a nice area for the gourmets, surrounded by fashion shops, art galleries and trendy restaurants ; near the Grands Boulevards and close to the Montmartre Hill. It has been Paris' theater district since Louis XIV and daily lliving and working places for XIXe century writers, musicians and artists such Frederic Chopin, Georges Sand, Eugène Delacroix, Guy de Maupassant, …
For those who like to shop, the famous department store, the Galeries Lafayette is in walking distance.
* The bright and cosy main room has apparent beams and is furnished with leather sofa, armchairs and large TV flat screen with free DTV channels combined with Bluray and DVD player.
* High-speed Internet connection is at your disposal.
* The opened kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, cooker, washing machine, micro-waves and all the dishes to cook like home.
* The main bedroom has a double size bed, an antique closet, a chest and apparent beams. TV and DVD player. Large windows bring a lot of light in. View upon the roofs of the old Paris.
* The second bedroom has a double size bed, a club chair, a chest and a wide wooden closet.
* The third bedroom has one single bed, night table, and chest.
* The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and shower handset and a washbasin.
* Toilets are separated.
Questo host ha 16 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
Jean SEGURA (France). Sciences and Communication training. Journalist specialized on Computer Graphics and Interactive Media for science and creation since 1985. Covering Siggraph US since 1987. Over 1300 publications on professional and large diffusion magazines and newspapers. Member of Paris ACM Siggraph Chapter. Member of French Society of Scientific Journalists (AJSPI). Currently correspondent for monthly French Magazine SONOVISION.
Like : classical 18th and 19th century music, blues, rock'n'roll, country, jazz, natural open landscapes and historical cities, classical movies and great director's feature films, novels, history and science books.