This sun-filled Silverstrand beach cottage is a short stroll to the sand and offers two bedrooms (King bed, Queen bed, and two twin beds in the upstairs children’s loft), 1-1/2 bathrooms, fireplace, cable/DVD/WiFi, outdoor hot shower, private backyard.
Our beach cottage is one of the original bungalow homes built on Silverstrand beach. It is warm and inviting, the sheets are 100% Cotton, there is a spacious private backyard and a full kitchen. Best for 2-4 adults or a family of 4.
This sun-filled beach cottage is a short stroll to the sand* and offers two bedrooms (King bed, Queen bed, and two twin beds in the low-ceiling upstairs children’s loft), 1-1/2 bathrooms, a fireplace, cable/DVD/Flatscreen TV/ WiFi, a private backyard including a relaxing Jacuzzi, bar-b-qua, fire pit, and an outside hot/cold shower.
There are two private parking spaces in front of the house.
Gaining entry to our home:
Enter through the gate to the backyard on the right hand side of the house. The code to the padlock will be sent to you via letter once you reserve your dates.
One in the backyard go to the back door. There is a lockbox on the back door with a house key inside. The code to the lockbox will be sent to you via letter once you reserve your dates.
The key inside the lockbox opens both the front and back doors. Please return the key when you check out.
*less than one block to the sand
Interazione con gli ospiti
I do not live on the premises. The house is self-contained. I am available for questions via text (quickest response time), email and phone calls.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please do not hesitate to contact me via text (quickest way) with any questions. (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
149 Los Angeles Avenue
THANK YOU FOR STAYING AT OUR SILVERSTRAND BEACH COTTAGE!
1. First and foremost, thank-you for treating our home as if it is yours.
2. Please do not smoke in or around the house.
3. We welcome dogs! Well-behaved and monthly flea treated dogs are welcome to enjoy our Silverstrand cottage with their family! Silverstrand Beach is a leashed dog beach so everyone will enjoy the sunrise and sunset together! There is an additional $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) pet cleaning fee assessed by the cleaning crew. We also ask that you take your dogs on walks in the neighborhood to relieve themselves as too many trips to the back yard tends to create an unpleasant fragrance. There is also an empty field next door that we will take our dog out just before bed! We also ask that to respect our neighbors and to keep barking dogs inside and not outside when you are not home. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
4. When coming in from the beach, please use the outdoor shower to remove all sand before entering the house or Jacuzzi. Please use the "Tar Kit Box" (located by the outdoor shower) to remove any tar BEFORE coming into the house or going into the jacuzzi. Please do not use the towels to remove tar as they will need to be replaced. Thank you for your cooperation.
5. Please do not sit on the indoor furnishings in wet swimwear. Please do not put wet towels on the furniture or on the wood floor.
6. When you leave the house to go to the beach, to run errands, etc., please lock up.
7. Please make sure that you turn off the Jacuzzi when you are finished using it (shut off the bubbles and the power switch). Please be gentle with the Jacuzzi cover as it rips easily.
8. Please do not wear shoes upstairs.
9. Out of respect for our neighbors, please move patio parties inside by 10:00 pm.
10. Please feel free to use our boogie boards, beach chairs, surf-boards and beach equipment located in the room in the back yard. Please enjoy the use of this equipment at your own discretion and risk. At the end of your stay please rinse all items and return to the back storage room.
11. Please make sure that all of your perishable food is removed from the refrigerator and placed in the outdoor trash receptacles prior to your departure. Please remove all the trash from the premises before your departure.
12. Trash receptacles are located on the side of the house. Please be aware that cans are separated for trash and recycling. Please pull trashcans to the front curb on Wednesday night for Thursday-morning pick-up and before you vacate the premises.
13. The maximum number of occupants of our home is 6. Our home is not to be used for weddings, parties, or any other events. Having a gathering of more than 6 individuals will forfeit your security deposit and immediate cancellation of your reservation. There are many houses on Silverstrand Beach that can comfortably accommodate larger parties. Our house, however, is not one of those locations.
14. Upon your departure, please close and lock all windows, blinds and doors. Please return keys to the lock box or you will be charged an additional $100.00 to rekey our home).
Thank you for your help in keeping our home warm and welcoming for your return!