Ok in english so everyone can understand.
The good :
- the price
- really very well located in the center
- during the day the appartement is calm
The bad :
- I was asked a copy of my ID which I really didn't liked considering the number of identity fraud today, and the fact that it was not mentioned when I reserved the appartement. If someone wants a copy of my ID i'm not going to give it to them precisely because I have no idea what ppl are going to do with it - so this should be mentioned forward in the rental description. So i had to argue the fact that my account was verified and I had lots of good comments and they dropped the ID copy request. What's the point of having good comments then ? What's the point of airbnb ? And what would ppl would have done with the copy of my ID ?
- the appartement stinks, I mean literally. There's a big air circulation problem that is structural to the way the appartement is build. In summer you have to open all the windows at all the time if you want to avoid that problem. A friend of mine came and said she stayed 2 hours and smelled bad... Hum...
- at night there's a restaurant just next to the apartment where you'll have around 30 ppl talking full voice until midnight. There's little sound isolation so when you're on the bed don't expect calm until 1AM That might not be a problem within winter but in summer if u like calm u won't sleep until then.
- some things in the appartement were really not clean so I had to clean it all over - i'm a guy, and really not into housecleaning to say the least ;)
- very little things in the appartement : no shampoo, nearly no soap, no cleaning products for kitchen, etc. A bare minimum should be
Bottom line :
- u'll get a not so great appartement, well located, low price