Su questo annuncio
Me and my housemate (beer maker) welcome you to a large private room with a double bed, dining table and office space. Free homemade craft beers included! Three extra single mattresses/sheets/sleeping pillows available for bigger groups.
- Because of our work (day + evening), we are not always home. Please send us a message to discuss check-in times BEFORE asking for a booking. Check-in on workdays never before 6pm.
- No minors (-18)
Welcome to our creative apartment, where we spend our spare time brewing craft beers, upcycling furniture and receiving international travellers! We offer you a very large private room with a double bed, a dining table, a desk and a reading corner. Besides that, we offer each of our guests a free craft beer and an official USE-IT city guide that I wrote (in English!).
We offer over 10 years of experience in hosting international travellers and know all there is to know about what to do/see/eat/drink in Ghent.
If you want to come over with a bigger group, no worries. We have 3 extra bed mattresses (including sheets/blankets/pillows) for you to use, that we can put down on the floor in the room as well, there is more than enough space.
You share our kitchen with a gas stove, microwave and oven, our bathroom with a shower/bath, and there is free wifi. We can also do your laundry for you (2€)!
Interazione con gli ospiti
We can have as much or as little interaction as you want. We will hand you the USE-IT map and the house keys, and give you our personal tips on what to do/see/eat/drink in the city, from then on you can ask us as many questions as you want! We have our own private living room and bedroom, but if you need any tips or help, feel free to come knocking! My house mate is an expert in beer-brewing, I am an expert on the city, so we are the perfect knowledge pool for a great Belgian experience ;)
Altre cose da evidenziare
The room faces a main street and there is an increase of traffic during the evening/morning rush, but we have thick curtains to counter that. The house is built during the 1913 world expo and renovated in the 70's so don't be surprised by a few squeaky floorboards and doors.
- Because of our work (day + evening), we are not always home. Please send us a message to discuss check-in times BEFORE asking for a booking.
- Check-in on workdays never before 6pm.
- Please respect the check-in period we agree, otherwise there is a chance we are not home to let you in. If on the day of your arrival there are emergencies or unforeseen circumstances beyond your control causing you to be late, notify us immediately via Airbnb or text and we will make sure there is someone home to let you in :)
- No -18y guests (insurance policy)
- No guests that are not part of the booking are allowed in the building.
- Everyone who is part of the booking is present for check-in. We want to meet you and your friends personally before we give you the key to our house ;)
- Smoking is only allowed in the open courtyard downstairs
- We have an elderly couple living below us, please respect them by not being loud, by taking off shoes when entering the apartment, and by keeping quiet when going up and down the communal staircase. Thanks guys!
Cancella entro 24 ore prima della partenza e ottieni un rimborso completo, inclusi i costi del servizio.