Our flat is exceptionally well-located! It's on the Piccadilly Line, the same Underground line that serves many of London's top attractions and is truly close to the tube station. The single bedroom is warm & cosy (maximum 3 people), the living room sleeps another two. We are experienced family hosts and provide warm hospitality.
• General-This is a family home and we ask you to treat it gently and be considerate to us, as we will be to you.
• Who else will be in the house? You will be sharing the house with us (4 people) and any guests who have booked our other listings.
If you're a group of 3 upwards, you are likely be sharing with us only (we will not take another booking).
Note again that we ask you to be considerate about the bathroom;-)
• Living Room is shared - Come join us in the living room; have tea, chat, relax. The door might be closed to prevent sounds from coming out; just open the door and come in. If a guest is sleeping on the futon in the living room we ask you to let them have their privacy between 23h00 to 08h30.
* Waiver of Liability-We ask our guests to accept responsibility for their own safety throughout their time with us. This is mainly due but not limited to to the fact that we have access to a backyard with uneven ground and a trampoline. We ask you to be be sensible and take responsibility for the safety of everyone in your group and we take your reservation as your acceptance of this condition.
• Tidying Up-We include a small cleaning fee only and so we expect our guests to keep their room or sleeping area reasonably tidy. This also means clearing up plates after you have served yourself breakfast.
• Passport Verification-Please don't be offended if we ask for your passport to photocopy. This is for our peace of mind.
• No Smoking-We don't smoke and would ask that you smoke outside in the garden only.
• No Pork-No pork in the house/fridge please.
• When time permits, we sometimes cook and eat with our guests. We will take payment for meals on the day before you leave.
You are welcome to use the kitchen for simple preparations, heat and eat.
• Extra Visitors-No extra visitors without arrangement.
• Clothes Washing-Please ask before using the washing machine or dryer. There is also a laundromat near us.
• Post-Do not use our address for receiving post. We have already had a problem with a bank assuming that a loan taken out by a guest was ours.
• Internet Abuse-Please don't use the internet for illegal purposes. The authorities in the UK are particularly sensitive to a) downloads that breach copyright ; b) hacking; c) terrorism d) child pornography.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 5 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 5 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata e riceverai un rimborso del 50% del costo per le notti rimanenti.
Questo host ha 10 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
We are a family of four and have been living in London for the last 20 years. We are committed to learning, raising ourselves, and realising the inter-connectedness of being in this wonderful planet.
The idea of making connections and friendships with people from other parts of the world appeals to us and we have made many friends from around the world through hosting.
We sometimes take on Meet and Greet work for other hosts, help coordinate their guests, provide support and help hosts make the most of their listings; when asked we also help other hosts become better hosts. Zaza does a specialised check-in service for a handful of hosts that require a trusted and reliable person to be there for their guests.
We love blue skies, camping, beaches, making art, reading and travelling. We love cooking, making bread, learning to cook new things from our guests, and teaching them too.
We both work from home so we're around most of the day.