FAMILIES OR PROFESSIONAL COUPLES ONLY PLEASE
Our renovated 5 bedroom, three bathroom home is available for you to enjoy 28 December 2015 to 16 January 2016; ideally rented by the same group for the complete period. We're perfectly located - Sydney's magnificent 300 acre Centennial Park with lakes, BBQ's, woodlands, wildlife, cycle/ walking and bridle track is at the end of our street. We're a 5 minute walk to Bondi Junction train and bus station for a 5 minute bus trip to iconic Bondi beach or 5 other equally beautiful eastern suburbs beaches. Its a 10 minute subway ride into Sydney city centre and the Opera House and breathtaking Sydney Harbour.
Our house is in a quiet broad leafy street; with a lovely deli / coffee shop on the corner and the amenities of the Bondi Junction prestige shopping precinct including cinemas, designer shopping, groceries, and restaurants and bars from around the globe, and all in walking distance.
A 15 -20 minutes walk south across the park takes you to the world famous SCG (Sydney Cricket Ground ) located next to the Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney Show Grounds, Exhibition and Entertainment Centre and riding stables, or go north across the park direction to trendy Paddington markets, designer boutiques, cafes and Randwick Race Course.
- 3 bedrooms downstairs (2 with built in wardrobes) - 1 doubles as the second living area with a comfortable pull out double bed sofa
- 1 king bed in master bedroom upstairs
- 1 x queen bed in large 2nd bedroom upstairs
- 1 x downstairs with double sink, shower and enclosed laundry
- 1 walk in wardrobe, ensuite with bath and shower attached to master bedroom
- 1 next to 2nd large bedroom upstairs with shower
2 LIVING AREAS
- 1 x catching the afternoon sun and front porch, with interior daybed and double sofa bed
LIVING AREA / KITCHEN
- 1 large kitchen dinning living area (11m) accessing the deck with BBQ and garden
- Family home
- Nespresso machine
- European kitchen appliances
- Air conditioning in 2/4 bedrooms
- breakfast bar
- 6 seater dining area
- FOXTEL (cable TV) and WIFI throughout
- front porch and garden
- large back deck leading to leafy back garden with BBQ
- garage if you need to house your car or store your suitcases
Regole della casa
Please smoke outside on the front or back decks; our friendly neighbours would prefer you didn't have loud parties that extend into the early hours of the morning. We're proud of our family home and would ask that you treat it as though it were your own.
Also the following will need to be negotiated: