At the Amstel River a very nice studio apartment just outside the centre, situated in a newly build complex. Perfect place for a great weekend or longer stay in Amsterdam. Fully equiped, private apartment with a shared roof terrace and great garden.
- Two elevators to the 6th floor. No heavy carrying suitcases like on most Amsterdam staircases.
- Bed 120cm (4 feet)
- Italian design Clei wall bed converts with one simple movement into everyday bed with a wooden slatted base
- Matrass is best in class which provides both comfort and back support.
- Sofa Bed 140cm (4.5 feet) with a Sofa (3 persons), chaise lounge and double bed in one.
Storage space under the chaise. The lid stays open so you can safely and easily take things in and out. Easily converts into a bed.
- Possibility for aero bed in the living room for extra person. (On request!)
- Darkened curtains so you can sleep of your jetlag or other sleep deprivation ;-)
- WiFi (high speed) in the apartment, also publicly available on the sun-terrace and garden.
- Large fitted wardrobe with shelves and rails to make it easy for you to hang or shelve your clothes and suitcases.
- Electrical 4 pit stove
- Water cooker
- Nespresso coffee and cappuccino maker with free coffee
- Large toaster
- All cups, plates, utensils for max 5 people
- Nice shower room with toilet and sink.
- Floor heating ensures a comfortable warm experience throughout the apartment.
- Flat screen TV
- Cable with 72 channels (also in HD)
- Apple TV
- Hairdryer Salon style (with stuff)
- Iron and ironing board
- Accesskey to the in-building Laundromat for washing/drying your clothes
In the building you'll also find a supermarket for your last minute groceries. They also serve a simple breakfast with coffee and a croissant.
Private apartment, shared roof terraces, loggia's and a fantastic garden with relaxing chairs. WiFi in the entire garden.
Interazione con gli ospiti
On arrival I will hand you the keys and explain general use and will give tips and tricks for getting around. When leaving you just leave the keys on the table and close the door. Late departure is possible when there are no other guests checking in.
Altre cose da evidenziare
- Airline personnel I'm easy on booking dates and cancellations, as I understand the challenges of standby travelling.
- Late departure is possible when there are no other guests checking in. Just leave your luggage at the apartment and extend your day in town. General check out is 10:00 AM and check in at 12:00 PM (noon).
- Visitors to IBC, European Utility week, Broadband world forum, Aquatech, PAN, etc. as the RAI expo halls are 4 minutes by metro.
- Joggers as the track along the Amstel river is one of the best Amsterdam has to offer in terms of 10 km running routes. (website hidden)(phone number hidden)/
Easily accessible P+R Park & Ride (4 stops direct line with the subway)
(P+R) is the smartest and cheapest way for drivers to park their car and travel into Amsterdam's city centre.
Parking in a P+R car park costs only €1 or €8 per 24 hours – with a maximum parking time of up to 96 hours (subject to exceptions).
P+R Amsterdam Arena- Burg.Stramanweg (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) EP AMSTERDAM
- exit Transferium, A2
- Respect the neighbors.
- No pets
- No babies
- No smoking in the house. There is a large roof-terrace 5 meters from the front door.
- Use the protective under mattress on both the bed and the sofa-couch.
- Late check in and late check out is possible when agreed upon. General Check in 12:00AM check out 10:00AM.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 24 ore prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso totale. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 24 ore dal tuo arrivo, ma la prima notte non verrà rimborsata.