Great apartment for up to 4 people in the quiet town of Stöðvarfjörður on the east coast of Iceland.
This is a 1 bedroom apartment in a small apartment building in Stöðvarfjörður. The bedroom has a double bed and there's a fold out sofa-bed in the living room. The living room has comfortable sofas, a TV and a stereo with CD player. The bathroom has a bathtub with a shower head.
The double bed will be made up for two people. If there are more than two people, we will also provide bedding for the fold out sofa-bed in the living room.
Stöðvarfjörður is a small, beautiful town in the East of Iceland with a beautiful mountain range and lovely hiking paths. There's a café, gallery, and Petra's famous rock museum - one of the largest stone collections in the world.
Interazione con gli ospiti
You will have the whole apartment to yourself. I can always be reached by phone if there are any issues.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Please be aware that Stöðvarfjörður is a small village and there's no grocery store in town. The restaurant Brekkan has a grocery section, and stocks most basic essentials. I recommend you do your grocery shopping somewhere along the way here, especially if you plan on arriving in the evening.
1. There should be calm and quiet from midnight until morning.
2. Pets are allowed on the premises under certain conditions. If you are bringing a pet please tell us about it beforehand.
3. Smoking is forbidden inside the apartment. If you smoke outside, please do not throw your cigarette stubs on the ground around the building.
4. It is not commonplace in Iceland to wear shoes inside, so please take your shoes off and leave them at the door.
5. Do not cover the radiators. The apartment is electrically heated and covering the radiators can create a fire hazard.
6. Please do not park your car on the side of the building. Use the parking lot.
7. If there‘s anything wrong with the apartment, please let us know.
8. The tap water is perfectly safe for consumption, both the hot and cold water.
I am a software engineer from Iceland. I am renting out three apartments that my parents have been renovating in Stöðvarfjörður on the east coast of Iceland.