BEAUTIFUL / SOUTHERN EXPOSURE / SAFE / CENTRALLY LOCATED / QUEEN BED / PRIVATE BATH / SEPARATE ENTRANCE / SHARED KITCHEN / WiFi + APPLE TV / 32" FLAT SCREEN / AIR CONDITIONING / HEAT / SHEETS + TOWELS / ACCOMMODATES 2
Find your escape to this luxurious palace - beautiful, sun-drenched & spacious 2 floor penthouse in the heart of Midtown, Manhattan. Perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Spacious, immaculate & beautifully decorated 2 bedroom apartment. Separate entrance to your own private room and private bath. Room features queen-sized bed, flat panel apple TV, wifi, air conditioning/heat and skylight (with room darkening shade). Additional sleeping loft with single bed (63" long) available (please inquire).
- Shared access to the kitchen & living room downstairs. Kitchen is a fully equipped kitchen and breakfast bar, spacious living room and dining area. Laundry service available.
- Conveniently located on a quiet tree-lined street just a few blocks from all subway connections in the very desirable Midtown location a few minutes walk to Times Square, Theater District, restaurant row, Central Park, Columbus Circle and Lincoln Center.
- Beautiful city views from every window.
- Spacious (1100ft²) with lots of sunlight, soaring high vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, great modern style mixed with eclectic art & antique treasures, full bath, fully equipped kitchen, air conditioning/heat, sheets/towels, wireless high speed Internet and Apple TV / HDTV.
- Safe building with a parking garage nearby and additional street parking.
- Hybrid city bikes available for $20/day (locks & air pump included). I enjoy showing guests around the city by bike, if you're interested just let me know.
- A continental breakfast with baked goods, yogurt, cheese, cereal and fresh fruit will be served for $7/per person. I will happily accommodate any dietary needs or special requests. A full breakfast or dinner tailored to your tastes can also be arranged. Just let me know.
Separate entrance to their own private room, private bath, shared kitchen & living room.
|Tipologia alloggio:||Stanza privata|
|Tipo di letto:||Letto Normale|
|Camere da letto:||1|
|Soggiorno Minimo:||3 notti|
|Prezzo settimanale:||1018€ /settimana|
|Prezzo Mensile:||2909€ /mese|
|Termini di Cancellazione:||Rigidi|
Jennifer was a great host! She was very respectful and I had a desperate key so there was no limit to how late I could stay! Her apartment was beautiful and really well located!
excellent location, very clean. Good accommodation
We had a very comfortable stay at Jennifer's for 5 nights. She accommodated our early checkin request and offered to hold our bags until late on the day of our checkout. Her place was well maintained and clean and very conveniently located in the heart of Manhattan. The bedroom has a private entrance so guests can come and go without disturbing anyone else. Couple of things that could be inconvenient for a visitor are the five flights of stairs (which we didn't really mind) and the noisy A/C (which we didn't use for more than one night because of the chilly weather).
Jennifer made us feel at home and even let us use her master bedroom as an upgrade, because there was a schedule conflict with the smaller room we had booked. Her apartment is nicely furnished and very clean. I would definitely stay there again the next time I'm in NYC. Thanks Jennifer!
The positives: You get your own bathroom, which is a huge perk. The apartment is spacious and in a great location, and it is kept very well (clean and well decorated). The host was very nice when we arrived offered use of her desk in her bedroom when we had to work (we didn't take her up on it, but it was a very kind gesture) and having wireless was very helpful. The host was also flexible about the early check-out allowing us to leave our bags at the apartment before catching an evening flight.
The not-so positives: I told the host we'd arrive closer to 8:00 pm bc my friend's flight arrived at 6:00, which the host said was no problem. It was 7:30 when we pulled up and she wasn't home and wouldn't be for about an hour. She asked if we could wait in a cafe until she arrived (w/our luggage - ugh). Clearly a case of mis-communication but not also helpful. This is a fifth floor walk-up. Yes, walk-ups are very common in New York, but it wasn't advertised as such, so when we arrived late in the evening after a long day of traveling with heavy bags, it was an irritating surprise. And the stairwell progressively smelled like garbage as the days went on. The bedroom, though nicely sized with a queen bed, had only a skylight for a window. This created an issue with air circulation. It also prevented us from sleeping past 6:00 am because the room became very bright very early and we couldn't pull a shade down. There is AC in the skylight, but it is very challenging to make work during the day bc the bright light from the skylight prevents the remote from working (it's about 13 feet above your head so out of reach). It's also very noisy and the only way to get any air moving, so on a hot night, it made it very difficult to sleep. We discussed the late check-out the night we arrived, but the host didn't specify that she needed us to do anything special for it. Our things were all packed and the room was tidy when we left for the day (not early, around 11:00 am). She called me after we were on our way to brunch and asked if I could come back and take care of moving our luggage to the hallway so she could clean before we were due back to the apartment. Not an unfair request if we had known this was necessary when we asked for late check-out the first night, but instead we then had to turn around after already heading to our destination and walk up the five flights to take care of it. And when we came back to pick up our things, she hadn't started cleaning anyway. So these are not the biggest deal, but they just wasn't the most thoughtful and made for extra unnecessary stress.
Jennifer was a great host! The location is perfect for restaurants, access to Broadway shows, Central Park and many subway stations.
After being out all day Midtown West was a refuge from the noise, traffic, and crowds.
The apartment was very clean, the bed was comfortable and we had every amenity that we needed.
We were able to stop in and pickup food from the many restaurants and delis and go back to the apartment to enjoy.
We both really enjoyed everything and have no hesitation in recommending.
Located in the very center of Manhattan, the appartment is really in a strategic position for visiting the city in an all-comfort way. The room was super-clean, bright and spacious enough for a couple with a 3 luggage + 2 backpacks set. Jennifer, the host, was very kind and gave us a lot of cool advices. We really recommend this place !!
Jennifer was a great host! Super friendly and considerate - more that you can really ask for. The appartment is ideally located, spacious, bright and clean and I never expected I would be able to sleep so well in the center of Manhattan.
We really enjoyed our stay. The apartement was clean and had everything we needed. The location is A++++++. Jennifer, our host, was always there when we had any questions and gave us good advices and information about the city. We can really recommend this place to any other airbnb member!
Midtown Palace is very confortable place, nice, clear and close to center of the city.
It's a perfect start point for N.Y. city.
Jennifer is a beatifull host, she give us a real WELCOME to New York, and provide all information we need.
Questo è il prezzo finale, incluso costi aggiuntivi dell'host e del servizio Airbnb.