Great one bedroom in the West 80s, just off Central Park West on the Upper West Side. The apartment is located on West 82nd Street between Columbus and Central Park West, one block from the Museum of Natural History, a one minute walk to Central Park and one block from the subway (A/B/C/D and 1/2/3 lines).
The apartment features:
* The ENTIRE one-bedroom apartment. It is all private.
* Queen sized bed, closet and alarm clock, in bedroom (room measures 8 ft x 13 ft)
* Couch, end tables, closet, and 4 person table in living room (room measures 12 ft x 17 ft)
* Full Bathroom with tub - strong water pressure and hot water all day.
* Fully equipped kitchen with oven and refrigerator. Has plates, cups, cutlery and basic cooking equipment.
* NO SMOKING apartment.
* NO STREET NOISE. The apartment is in the rear of the building.
* Walking distance to Central Park, Lincoln Center, American Museum of Natural History, Broadway Theaters, Columbus Circle, Fifth Avenue, Tiffany's, Saks, MoMA, Sony AMC theatre, Time Warner Center, Rockefeller Center, Trump Tower and more.
* Ten minutes to Columbia University and Midtown, 20 minutes to Downtown.
* The apartment is about 500 sq ft
|Tipologia alloggio:||Intera casa/apt|
|Camere da letto:||1|
|Soggiorno Minimo:||30 notti|
|Prezzo settimanale:||745€ /settimana|
|Prezzo Mensile:||2534€ /mese|
|Spese di pulizia:||60€|
|Quartiere:||Upper West Side|
|Termini di Cancellazione:||Rigidi|
I stayed at Brian's for two months including the NYC heat wave, and it was amazing. The apartment is furnished and decorated just enough to feel comfortable but it doesn't make the space feel cramped. There was plenty of room, it stayed cool with the AC, and my dog enjoyed meeting everyone (two and four-legged) in the building as well. Friendly area, 1/2 block from Central Park, 1 block from subway, and the buses on the UWS/crosstown are easily navigated as well from here. The apartment faces the back of the building with a good view of a lovely (quiet) courtyard. Brian was accommodating and very easy to contact but not overbearing or in-your-face at all... the perfect host! I would recommend Brian and this apartment, and I would try to stay here again as well!
I've been there for almost two months. That place is simply awsome; the apartment is big enough and I had really good time there. The place is extremely close to the subway (less than one block) and central park (perfect if you like jogging as me). Everything works great, there are a lot of Bistrò, supermarkets and every kind of services around the corner, there is also a self service laundry some blocks away. Brian's been great, you can find him all day long.
If I come back again in NYc I'll try to get this place again, beyond any doubt.
Nous sommes rentrés hier de New york ! quelle ville !!! concernant l appartement il est très bien situé et très pratique au niveau des transports bus ou metro. A deux pas de central park aussi, des restos sympa dans les rues à côté. l'appart en lui même est suffisant car on ne vient pas à New york pour y rester toute la journée. Il est calme. Le mobilier est très simple par contre et l'ensemble de l'appartement comme la salle de bain est assez vieillot . On s en accommode finalement .... Rapport très rapide avec Brian mais tout s'est bien passé.
a fuss free check-in/out and room very clean, is exactly as pictured with all the essentials well provided! Brian was readily available throughout the entire process, from responding to enquiries to follow-up on our check-in/out, location convenient with major subway stations nearby.
Questo è il prezzo finale, incluso costi aggiuntivi dell'host e del servizio Airbnb.