2 camere da letto
Su questo annuncio
Beautiful specious tropical Vila surrounded by lush tropical garden with swimming pool is in the heart of Legian-Seminyak area. Vila offers TWO huge ensuite bedrooms with AC, TWO open space and very unique bathrooms, TWO huge open chillout areas with the kitchen and dining room. that look onto a Tropical garden & swimming pool with waterfall. The view is stunning. As soon you'll enter the Vila you will definitely fall in love with the place. It definitely different than any other Vila around us.
This is a spacious luxury villa in a quiet lane (no traffic), a minutes walk from the vibrance and life of central Legian-Seminyak area.
Vila stretches on a large piece of land 500m2 with a generous sized private pool surrounded by lush tropical garden. Vila has a well presented living area which opens out to the pool and garden. Both bedrooms are huge and each room has a king size bed and a single daybed that can be used as sleeping bed for extra 5th or 6th person. Both bedroom have ensuite bathrooms.
The kitchen is big and it has everything you need for cooking.
However let us know if you miss anything in the kitchen and we will do our best to provide the missing items. We can also organise a breakfast/lunch/dinner for you in the Vila. Just enjoy and let us do breakfast/lunch/dinner for you.
If you are looking chill out atmosphere with spacious chill out area that stretches into unique swimming pool surrounded with impressive tropical garden where you can relax yet being in the heart of famous areas of Legian-Seminyak, with just 10-15 min walking distance to the beach, all restaurants, shops and Bali nightlife, this is definitely the place for you.
If you stay only up to 3 nights only and its breaking up booking days we might have to charge you an extra 20% of the booking.
You'll have an access to (price includes):
-private swimming pool
-2 ensuite private rooms
-AC in both rooms- very strong 2PK
-cable TV and DVD
-portable speaker JBL
-LG phone with INDO sim card (for text messages and phone calls only, no data)
-new kitchen (stove, toaster, microwave, rice cooker, juice mixer, big fridge, water cooler, cutlery, pots, plates)
-dinning table for 8 people
-drinking water (cold, normal and hot)
-coffee and tea
-sugar and salt
-2 safety boxes in each room (inside both wardrobe)
-4 sun-decks with 2 umbrellas
-2 big chill-out areas (open concept)
-fresh sheets and towels on your arrival (hand, bath and pool towels), blankets
-iron with table
-2xhair dryer (for each room)
-soap (hand and body soap)
-big private parking area (easily fit 2 cars, motorbikes)
-FREE pick up if you stay minimum 4 nights (1x from the airport) and drop off (1x to the airport).
We offer (extra charge):
- breakfast/lunch/dinner in the Vila
- cooking classes
- massage or facial in the Vila
- private Yoga in the Vila
- baby equipment (pool fence, cot, pram and baby chair...),
- tour guide (driver)
- car, motorbike and pushbike (bicycle) rental or
- anything you wish for and we will do our best to provide it :-)
If you stay only up to 3 nights only and its breaking up booking days we might charge you an extra 20% of the bookings fee.
If you stay a month or longer deposit is required (10% of the booking). Deposit is returned to the guest if there is no damages or exceeding normal electricity usage.
Monthly price Include: Maid, Pool&Garden maintenance 5-6x/week, Unlimited wifi & Cable TV, Drinking water supply, gas for cooking supply, coffee and tea bags, garbage fee. Electricity bills are covered up to 2.5million/month.
Interazione con gli ospiti
To make your stay remarkable and special we have lovely staff to assist you with anything you need during your stay. Please do share with us if anything not working or missing or is broken. We'll come or help you as soon as we can.
You'll also find a small phone with INDO SIM card so you can text or call our staff when necessary. They also like to have a rest and spend time with their family so We kindly ask you to contact them inside working hours 9AM-5PM during your stay unless its URGENT. Thank you for your cooperation.
If you wish to have BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER in the Vila please do not hesitate to ask prior to your arrival. We are more than happy to organise it for you.
Altre cose da evidenziare
Save your precious energy for something more valuable and let us organise a groceries, laundry, day trip, car rental/motorbike rental or taxi for you from anywhere in Bali. It is simply better, easier and cheaper. The place is not hard to find but still some taxis do not prefer driving into the small streets/gang.
In rainy season when we get a lot of rain in 1 hour you might have a lot of water in front of the gate. Please don't stress and if you wait a bit longer it will go away in an hour, we have a good drain system.
Please keep in mind you are entering Indonesia, where everything is possible. Indonesia is a very beautiful and colourful country, it is very culturally diverse and rich however some things you might find unusual, most people wake up very early around 5am. A lot of families still keep traditional animals (chicken, rooster, birds, dogs, cats, fish...) inside their houses even in the urban areas. They nourish their cultural heritage and religious belief which is a very big part of their lives. Balinese people make offerings and ceremonies which include singing and praying on daily basis. Therefore do not be surprised if sometimes they are noisy it is what makes the experience unique and unforgettable. On general locals are very nice and respectful. Show respect and you'll get respect. There are 2 dogs in the alley next to ours that I called them King of the small alley (Indo: Gang or GG). They are harmless and don't worry if they bark at you, just continue walking. It is very necessary to have them, they keep area (alley) safe.
1. Please always lock your rooms and also outside door (entering the garden) when leaving the house and it is highly recommended to lock the front doors during you're in the house. You don't want to have uninvited visitors. However you don't need to lock sliding doors (parking area), it is enough to close them but if you wish to lock the sliding door as well please do so.
2. They are only 4 people who has keys and will come to the Vila daily, weekly (maid, pool man&gardener, Totok and Jack). Please do not let anyone else in the Vila, especialy if they ring the bell and donmt have keys. It can be a scam.
3. Please always SWITH OFF the AC, FAN's or lights when leaving the Vila. Garden lights will turn on/off automatically (timer).
4. This is NOT a party place. If you feel like party please go out to clubs and bars that are around. Neighbourhood is very quit, a lot of expats live in the alley (small gang) and they like to rest so quiet from 9PM-7AM is very appreciated.
5. Please don't bring other people to the Vila, day or nighttime. If you wish to invite a friend or friends please consult with us or our staff first.
6. Our home is very clean and would like to keep it this way. If you don't want to have visitors like ants, mouse... we highly recommend to store your food in the fridge.
7. You don't want to step on the glass while swimming so do not use bottles and glasses inside or very close to the swimming pool.
8. Please do not use benches/daybeds and beds for dancing. Keep in mind All damage will be charged.
9. Please do not take any of our towels outside or on the beach.
10. If coming from the beach please wash off the sand before entering rooms/bathroom. You have 2 spots outside (blue hose) where you can wash the sand off your feet/body. The pipes are very thin in Indonesia therefore they can be easily blocked by send or to much toilet paper.
11. Smoking is not allowed inside the room but it is allowed outside. We kindly ask you to use ashtrays.
11. Fireworks anywhere other than the beach are an extreme fire risk.
13. Living in our home is all about honesty and respect. Respect and be respected therefore we kindly ask you not to take anything that is not your item or property. Remember any missing item or damage will be charged.
14. We would like to act environmentally responsible therefore we kindly ask you to switch off AC/fan and the lights inside/outside areas when you are out (except garden lights that are on timer). We also kindly ask you if you don't change sheets or towels every day.
Lets preserve the Planet:-)
Welcome and enjoy your stay:-)
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Nessuna recensione (ancora)
Questa casa non ha alcuna recensione. Se soggiornerai qui, la tua recensione apparirà in questa posizione.
we are couple who likes to travel and trough our journey love and passion for surfing has pushed us to Bali. We are grateful we can spend some time on this charming island with beautiful and unique culture. We are very open and easy going. Our lives are pretty simple and laid back. Beside surfing we are also inspired by people that we meet every day and this brings happiness in our lives.
We would like to share our home with you. We want you to feel welcome and comfortable so do not hesitate to ask if you need anything
Hope to see you soon :-)