1 camera da letto
Welcome to this clean and warm cozy room in a shared house close to the famous Père-Lachaise and the center of Paris (15 minutes). Well furnished room will surprise you with its comfort (real bed, wifi, fully equiped kitchen) and its very low price.
The room is in a shared house. You will find this room very cosy and you will have your own individual key so you can close the door with the key so your privacy will be guarantee. The house is located in a very unique area of Paris and the view from your room gives either to the street or the garden.
Having a little green area into a proprety in Paris is becoming very rare and it's one of the last place in Paris were you can still find houses like that which makes this house very special !
The house is near by the tube station, two blocks away from the line 3 (green line at 3 minutes’ walk).
From the tube station you are 20 minutes away from the main spot in Paris such as Louvre, Bastille, Champs Elysées, Montmartre, Eiffel Tower...
There is a very large and fully equipped kitchen (all the ustensiles for the kitchen you need is provided,you will find 3 fridges, 2 ovens, a giant dining table for 12, French coffeemakers...) located in the basement just like in London. It is a good spot to spend time with the others occupants (long-stay friendly students or other BnB customers).
You have access to the laundry area with a washing machine and a dryer.
You also get access to the small backyard.
- For the check-in late after 7 pm, we will ask someone to wait you. So, it will cost an extra fee +30 euros. You can pay directly in cash to that person during your check in. If you are not agree about that service, you can choose to cancel your booking (strict conditions).
- Towels are using for dry your skin and hair only, please do not use them to clean your belongings, or as a make-up remover. In case of stains or marks on the towels, 35 euros per towels will be withdrawn from your deposit.
- The staircase is made of wood. So please walk softly without noise, remove your shoes if necessary.
- The change room is not possible because each room is different (size, comfort, price and availability).
- The day of your departure, you have to check out before 11:45am
- We can't smoke in the room and in the house (Fine +100€).
- you can come from 11am to put your luggage or wait in the house until the room is available.
- Please don't forget to switch off the light behind you (room, kitchen, toilets, bathroom...).
- If you come by car, please don't park in the private path front of the house even if it's free.
- Lock your door and window if you are not in the room, even if you are absent 5 minutes.
Cancella la prenotazione fino a 7 giorni prima del viaggio per ottenere un rimborso del 50%. Puoi cancellare la prenotazione anche entro 7 giorni dal tuo arrivo, ma non riceverai alcun rimborso.
Questo host ha 1421 recensioni per altri annunci.Vedi altre recensioni
My name is Sophie , I was born in Paris but I am from Asia. I am friendly, passionate about life, and considerate of others.
I want to help you find the perfect place to sleep during your stay in Paris . I have several rooms available for rent for anyone coming to enjoy the city for a few days, weeks or months. A lot of places of interest and historic monuments are a few blocks or a few metro stops. Each room is listed separately but if you would like to rent out the entire house you can do so as well. Just send me a message with exactly what you are looking for. I look forward to hosting you and helping you navigate around the city. Feel free to book what works best for you.
See you soon !