'Like having the place to yourselves' Previous guest comments.
Close to Yorks Dales Nat Park, Bolton Abbey/Dev Arms, Ilkley, Skipton
Cooked b'fast. (Xmas & new year continental)
Mins walk to 4 pubs, Co-Op, Post Office, bus stops, pharmacy, cafe's
Great power shower
Separate side entrance with own key
Smart TV. WiFi
Use of washer/dryer/fridge/freezer, m'wave
Bottled water, tea/coffee tray
Parking in driveway
Flexible check in/out time
Secure storage for bikes in adjoining garage
* 5-10 mins walk from 4 pubs
* Seperate external side entrance with your own key. Come and go as you please without worrying about disturbing anyone.
* Travel cot and high chair for young infants, please enquire
* En suite has a fab walk in power shower
* Complimentary soap, shampoo and conditioner
* Tea/coffee tray with fresh milk
* Selection of fruit/herbal teas
* Free WiFi
* Use of a large fridge/freezer and microwave in adjoining area
* Your choice of cooked breakfast served in the main house
* Direct access to room from your own patio exclusively for your use
* Washing machine/dryer/fridge/iron/ironing board, microwave, gas BBQ on request
* We are at the end of a cul de sac with steps leading directly to the village and have plenty of free parking in our driveway.
Interazione con gli ospiti
There is an information pack in the room but we are more than willing to offer any advice on walks and places of interest
Altre cose da evidenziare
The area is perfect for those wanting to explore nearby Yorkshire Dales National Park, attend weddings at Bolton Abbey and enjoy our local villages and countryside.
Aegon Tennis Tournament is 3 miles down the road at The Ilkley Tennis Club held in June each year - lifts normally available
We love dogs but for the comfort of others we do not allow pets, we also do not allow smoking in the room, however smoking is perfectly acceptable on your own patio.
Dal 22 Dicembre 2017 - 02 Gennaio 2018 il soggiorno minimo è di 3 notti.
I love watching and playing tennis, gardening and reading.
One of my favourite places visited is The Great Barrier Reef, it is outstanding.
We lived in California, for 7 years and have 2 grown up children and one grandchild.
We have lived in Yorkshire for 26 years and love everything about it. We would love to welcome new and returning visitors to our lovely village and to our comfortable accommodation.